What should I do to make this team better?

AnimeFg

I'd say go back to E12 or earlier for that Gengar. Breed Stunfisk>Grimer>Gengar to get it both Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt. Destiny Bond is also a great move for it. Hypnosis is a terrible move and Dark Pulse has the same SE coverage as Shadow Ball but it doesn't get the STAB boost so scrap it. Hidden Power could also be nice, depending on what type you get.

And give it a Timid/Modest nature.

Give that Dusknoir Trick Room and get yourself some HM slave, Bibarel learns all but Fly, Dive and Flash. You also have plenty of Fighting moves on your team already, so give it one of the elemental punches instead.

Give it a -Speed nature. And Frisk is a better ability for it.

In-game, priority really isn't all that important, you'd be much better of with Agility instead of Bullet Punch on that Metagross.

And give it a -SpecialAttack nature, Adamant would be best.

Sucker Punch on Bisharp is a must. Instead of Brick Break, you could also go for Psycho Cut from the Abra evolutionary line. In fact, both Night Slash and Psycho Cut have a +1 crit rate, so if you give it a Scope Lens, you would have 2 moves with a 50% crit rate.

And make it Defiant and Adamant.

Go back to the circus and get the Dive HM, Swampert learns that. If you want to keep a Fighting attack on it, give it Hammer Arm, but Avalanche (from Bergmite/Avalugg) would be a lot better IMO. There's also Curse. Or you could go back to E12 or earlier and give it Rock Slide from Rhyhorn.

Give it a -Speed nature, not like you can rely on it to outspeed foes.

Give Arcanine Close Combat from Primeape instead of Crunch, ditch Heat Wave for Agility or maybe Extreme Speed. And make it Adamant.

I'd say go back to E12 or earlier for that Gengar. Breed Stunfisk>Grimer>Gengar to get it both Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt. Destiny Bond is also a great move for it. Hypnosis is a terrible move and Dark Pulse has the same SE coverage as Shadow Ball but it doesn't get the STAB boost so scrap it. Hidden Power could also be nice, depending on what type you get.

And give it a Timid/Modest nature.

Give that Dusknoir Trick Room and get yourself some HM slave, Bibarel learns all but Fly, Dive and Flash. You also have plenty of Fighting moves on your team already, so give it one of the elemental punches instead.

Give it a -Speed nature. And Frisk is a better ability for it.

In-game, priority really isn't all that important, you'd be much better of with Agility instead of Bullet Punch on that Metagross.

And give it a -SpecialAttack nature, Adamant would be best.

Sucker Punch on Bisharp is a must. Instead of Brick Break, you could also go for Psycho Cut from the Abra evolutionary line. In fact, both Night Slash and Psycho Cut have a +1 crit rate, so if you give it a Scope Lens, you would have 2 moves with a 50% crit rate.

And make it Defiant and Adamant.

Go back to the circus and get the Dive HM, Swampert learns that. If you want to keep a Fighting attack on it, give it Hammer Arm, but Avalanche (from Bergmite/Avalugg) would be a lot better IMO. There's also Curse. Or you could go back to E12 or earlier and give it Rock Slide from Rhyhorn.

Give it a -Speed nature, not like you can rely on it to outspeed foes.

Give Arcanine Close Combat from Primeape instead of Crunch, ditch Heat Wave for Agility or maybe Extreme Speed. And make it Adamant.

Are there any more places besides Apophyll Cave to get stunfisk? I havn't been having the best if luck finding one.

Nope, only the caves with a 7% appearance chance. Back to the caves with you!

Ran out of heart scales for the natures, didn't want to risk screwing my game up by going back an episode, and I couldn't get a female mudkip with a ditto, so i figured this team would do nicely for episode 14 http://imgur.com/a/jVE3I

Edited by AnimeFg