Saving a save state did not work.

Revengercm

Hello guys. I did beat episode 12 and that is where my game suddenly deleted. I had a save file but I tried too many things and it didn't work. If anyone could lend me a save state right after you finish episode 12 it would make me happy because this is honestly the best fan game I have ever played. My team was: magnezone, mamoswine, swampert, gengar, machamp, arcanine so if anyone has anything close to that and hasn't started episode 13 I will bend down and ask you for a save file. I really don't want to start over. It took me days like everyone here. I just want to see what happens next. If you team isn't close to mine just post it and I will gladly take anything if I like the team.

When you play for x+1 time , you will do better than xth time :P ..I played badly first time.. Got a new episode and started freshly.. I played way better than 1st time XD

Edited by Sharath Bhat

I have a file you could use but I'm going to bed now so it'll have to wait until later. Also the only poke in common is Swampert, and you'll be playing the rest of the game as a young man called Sheep. I assume that's acceptable?

Yes but what's the full team?

Edit: Maybe you'll have a gastly, abra, growlithe? I remember you could catch swinub and magnemite, I think machop as well right?

Edit 2: If you can upload it to dropbox so I can download it. revengercm@hotmail.com is my dropbox user. I'll just catch the pokes I want and train them. Not that hard but I have some questions.

Did you use all of the shards, trade stones, heart scales?

ok B.Guardian

Edited by Revengercm

Episode 12 means you've just beaten Samson yeah? In that case the team is Gogoat, Aurorus, Ampharos, Swampert, Stoutland, and Mawile. And yes I did beat a fighting type gym with that team, using no healing items. Wasn't easy but Gogoat OP.

No I don't have a Gastly, Abra, or Growlithe. I've probably used a fair few heart scales 'cause that's the way I tend to play, and I'm not sure about evolutionary stones or shards.

where was the name rater? If there was one? Mamoswine required anything special to evolve or just ancient power? Can't remember.

For sheep: You had a growlithe. Not a bad one but I could buy a ability box to change to intimidate. It doesn't seem you have picked all the shards around the game so that's great. Should have used heart scale on Swampert's hammer fist. I could get my team back by the other weekend when i finish my chemistry test so I will report if I could ;).

Edited by Revengercm

where was the name rater? If there was one? Mamoswine required anything special to evolve or just ancient power? Can't remember.

For sheep: You had a growlithe. Not a bad one but I could buy a ability box to change to intimidate. It doesn't seem you have picked all the shards around the game so that's great. Should have used heart scale on Swampert's hammer fist. I could get my team back by the other weekend when i finish my chemistry test so I will report if I could ;).

The Name Rater is in Lower Peridot Ward.

Sorry. Meant Hammer Arm. It's been long lol. Sheep didn't pick anything at all. Not even pachirisu. I already have 6 heart scales XD. You actually had 2 link stone so Alakazam and Gengar are good but I think you might missed one so Machamp will be there. I could pick everything up and build my team again because you didn't actually picked anything. Were you doing a speed run?

Also I can see spheal is now available. How to do you get him?

Edited by Revengercm

Spheal is obtainable in the wild, in the mountain behind route 2.

No I wasn't doing a speed run, I just had a fair idea of what I wanted to use and didn't bother getting anything I didn't need along the way. 'Cause I mean, what's the point in catching pokemon you're not going to use?