When I can get to 7th street?

Ever

I breeded a Aron with amazing IVs but it haves Heavy Metal and I need Rock Head. The item guide said that I can buy Ability Capsules at 7th street. But when I can get to it? The last thing I made was defeat Noel.

You can find one somewhere in West Peridot, too, before you challenge Julia even. There's something like 2-4 that you can get before 7th Street, but all are hidden. Mash A and/or use the Itemfinder around pretty much every little thing that you suspect might hold an item (which is just about everything, rocks in particular.)

You can find one somewhere in West Peridot, too.....

the one in West Peridot, once you do the factory mission you can't no longer get it. Also there was a Rare Candy has well in there too, which again, if you didn't get it you can't no longer get it.

. There's something like 2-4 that you can get before 7th Street, but all are hidden.

I'm only found 2 of the hidden ability capsules them...

I don't have a itemfinder. And does anyone can help me to find Heart Scales on wild Luvdiscs? I was with my Compound Eyes Venonat in front of my team and didn't find one heart Scale in 6 Luvdiscs.

Since you've beaten Noel, grab the Itemfinder at the Nature center on Route 1. There's a ton of heart scales lying all over the place. It's much faster than farming Luvdisc's for Heart Scales. There's several in Reborn City. Specifically there is one on Beryl Bridge, one near the Pokemon Center in Peridot Ward, and one located over in the Obsidia Garden/Park

Thanks, but where I find the itemfinder?

Since you've beaten Noel, grab the Itemfinder at the Nature center on Route 1.

Where all the Tauros in Bouffalant are. You go the Northeast corner of the main part of Route 1. The building there you talk to one of the scientists. I don't remember the specifics of what it is you need to get it from the scientist.

Where all the Tauros in Bouffalant are. You go the Northeast corner of the main part of Route 1. The building there you talk to one of the scientists. I don't remember the specifics of what it is you need to get it from the scientist.

He just gives it to you when you talk to him.