Pokemon Team

BlackTempest

Salamence. A Pokemon to fly around on. Also acts as a fierce protector for myself and what I care about
Pachirisu. Would fulfill a childhood dream of having a squirrel as a pet.
Simipour. It can keep water stored in its tufts so that could prove useful on long journeys.
Zoroark. Would be fun to play games with as it could create illusions.
Whimsicott. It's got cotton so maybe if it shed some of it I could use it to make a makeshift coat if things got tight.
Audino. It could help me heal my injuries/illnesses or whatever better than Chansey or any of those.

A topic I didn't notice? Well, let's rectify that.

Zed the Absol would be my front line pokemon? Assholes trying to throw a basketball at me? Sucker Punch does the trick. Murderer trying to stab me in the night? Sucker Punch does the trick. Sucker Punch does it all.
Nunu the Glaceon would be up next. With an Icy Rock, I can ask for an extended period of some good ol' snow from this icy friend. Also, I might be in the mood to walk on frozen water. That'd be badass.
Third up is Derp, the Munchlax. This guy is hilarious entertainment, and will save my life when I'm tempted to eat too much food.
Next, Profos the Aggron. Firstly due to it's motherfucking awesomeness, second because of it's ability to save me from incoming vehicles at wall, and thirdly to menace all the retards around me.
Fifth of all, Awesome, a scarfed Ditto. I'm ready for other bullies that send their pokemon out to beat me up... by delivering the beatdown right back at them. Also, jelly can fit through tight spots. You jelly?
Finally, Riku the Gallade, a miracle worker. In the case of a blown out pokemon battle, some of my pokemon have a speed disadvantage. This calls for the elite team, Aggron, Munchlax, Glaceon and Gallade. Why? Because this Gallade has Trick Room to turn the tide in my favour, and it has motherfuckin' swords on it's hands. You don't mess with that.

Flying? Who needs that?

>Fly is an offensive move.
>Sucker Punch goes before offensive moves.
>Sucker Punch can help me fly. Edited by Roo The BAKA!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gardievor, for the the help it can give plus it can Teleport  and It'll protect me

Vaporeon, for the water transport and for get rid of the feeling of thrust

Blazeken, (s)he is good for a training partner with Fire

and others that I can't decide but Justice is my cause.

• 1 month later...

These are the pokemon I would use in real life 

094.gif Reason: He looks like a really fun pokemon to have on your team, just look at the smile  

350f.gif Reason: Look at it, enough said 

423-east.gif Reason: None 

488.gif Reason: Same as Milotic  

478.gif Reason: She looks cool ;)

628.gifReason: He flies :P

Edited by Gio

258.gifMudkip- favorite starter + my signature pokemon

373.gif(Sally) Salamence - fly me places and scare off anyone (halloween)

300.gifSkitty- because kawaii desu

282.gifGardevoir- to teleport place

648.gif(Miku) Meloetta- to sing songs and make a party

132.gif(Jelly Jiggler) Ditto- to transform into anyone but i'll always love its jellyness

fx9lae.jpg It is said that a Gardevoir will protect its trainer at all costs. Having her near me, I know I have all the love & security I'll need.~

qpqyig.jpg Not only is Froslass cute & cool, but she would keep me cool on a hot Summer day.

kbulqf.jpg If I was feeling sad, a Meloetta singing would make me feel better. Or if I had trouble sleeping I would fall asleep right away to its lullaby,

r2t36o.jpg With Gothitelle, star gazing would always be alot of fun & mystical.

2pru4w1.jpg A dancing Bellossom would always lighten up a dreary mood.

2unvggg.jpg The dance of a Lilligant would look so beautiful with her regal looks & with a hint of peppermint would fill the room, plus she could also dance along with Bellossom, I've always thought of the 2 as sisters for some reason.XD

I just noticed that 3 of the Pokemon listed can dance if you count Pirouette Meloetta. lol.

648.gif - Meloetta is pro. And, I just love it. 'Nuff said.

359.gif- An all time favourite.

059.gif- Who wouldn't love riding around on an Arcanine?

306.gif- AGGRON IS BEST STEEL PLATED DINOSAUHR.

257.gif- SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UPPERCUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

647.gif- It can walk on water. Yeah. That's right. I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE water.

Edited by Amaterasu

oooh, my turn. 

555.png Darmanitan. 140 base attack. He's too powerful, yo. And look at that smile. Motherfucker will laugh as he tears you apart. 

105.png Marowak. He's got a bone and a bitchin' ass mask. Bitches love that.

409.pngRampardos. I actually really like his design, and he's got a 165 base attack stat. One hundred and sixty-five. Jesus. He can't take a hit, but he can dish out some powerful attacks. That's crazy, yo.

475.pngGallade. Look at this gray-mohawked motherfucker. He's got blades on his arms, and a triangle through his chest. AND he will fuck you up. 

330.pngFlygon. Not the strongest dragon, but it's probably the coolest looking one I've seen, aside from Latios. And it can zoom across places in short amounts of time. So yes, it's like a transportation slave  buddy.

571.pngZoroark. It's a boss, man. The boss. da sauceh bosseh sauceh bawss. Although, it would totally be used to impersonate people, so I could buy echhi magazines do things I wouldn't be able to legally otherwise. huhuhuhu

I'd also like to have a Chespin, cause Chespin looks like a boss. I'm just interested to see what it turns out to be. 

My team would be:

Absol 

Dragonite

Gliscor

Porygon Z

Empoleon

Lilligant

Mainly because I see myself as more of an elegant but powerful pokemon trainer, not just rushing with OP goons lmao.

Edited by Joyrich

• 3 weeks later...

Funny thing is if I had real life it be a mirror image of my ghost team

Gengar - because I would always start my journey with Gastly and naturally he will evolve to become more powerful

Giratina - because hes my shadow backup and my personal BFF

Golurk - He is always there when I need a lift and will fight all the way to the end

Jellicent - The oceans are a hard way to get around and with Jellicent at my side I wont have to worry about it

Chandelure - will help me keep my fire alive when times are tough to warm me up and torch evil

Absol - cause Absol will be my eyes and ears with his disaster sence and because hes a badass fighter

We are team ghost "were the last thing you never see coming"

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master