Adamant

Normal gem

Unburden

Fake out

Knock off

Close combat

Rock slide

Max Attack and speed

He has one job kill something. I love this guy he hasn't lossed to a single pokemon.

Yes i know he has no priority(besides fake out) but who needs it he's the new sonic and he's going to kick you in the buns

395.png

Empoleon

Modest

Air ballon

Torrent

Defog

Toxic

Flash cannon

Ice beam

Max Hp 96 SPA 92 SPA 70 DEF

The expert belt was more of a put on something now kind of thing but it helps with the extra damage and could matter and who needs

water moves

342.png

Yummy souls Crawduant

Adamant

Choice band

Adaptability

Aqua jet

Crabhammer

Knock off

Superpower

Max HP and ATT

This little guy is the hardeest hitter. I haven't seen aa ground type able to withstand a crabhammer from him. I also have another set with a focus sash and the same move set but instead of superpower he has dragon dance and max Att and max Speed

As you go to the next pokemon make sure to drop your soul in his claws(dont end up like me i tried to walk away and now im stuck feeding him garchomps and arcanines at the bottom of the sea where theirs nothing but the smell of magikarp poop this isn't even my team it's the pokemon he allows to live)

635.png

Hydreigon

Modest

Life orb

Levitate

Draco meteor

Dark pulse

Earth power

U-Turn

Max SPA and speed

U-turn on a modest hydreigon is kind of pointless besides the fact that i want to hurt something i dont know what to switch it out for maybe surf for a spa water type move and have him next to empoleon so he doesn't hurt it that much?

563.png

Cofagrigus

Quiet

Leftovers

Mummy

Ally switch

Shadow ball

Magic coat

Will-o-wisp

Max Hp 202 SPD 56 SPA

Just to stop any prankster gangsters. If you don't know what magic coat does it's basically magic bounce with 4+ priority so unless you have fake out i'm the fastest thing alive. Then with mummy knock off users will think twice before touching me.

663.png

Talonflame

Adamant

Life orb

Gale wings

Roost

U-turn

Brave bird

Flare blitz

Max speed and ATT

or

Careful

Leftovers

Gale wings

Will-O-Wisp

Taunt

Roost

Brave bird

168 ATT 20 DEF 202 SPD 116 speed

I like the second one better personally You would be surprised what this guy can take. But only having 2 physical pokemon one of who are meant to die in the first 5 turns is problematic

Faults: major weakness to fighting type with no real counter because of rock type moves and knock off. Only 2 physical attackers the 2nd Talonflame not really counting

I really think anything will be fine in Reborn League, except for the fact that Reborn League doesn't exist anymore...

That. The Reborn League was a competitive league which used to exist. Sadly, it's gone now.

...it doesn't matter now, but this section is for in-game teams. The Onyx Trainers' School is the section for this.