Tri-Line League

Amethyst

• Administrators

A recent study found that nearly 48% of all league battles are in the entry-level positions. In theory, this means that if we streamline just those few leaders out of the waiting list, things ought to move a lot faster.

So we are.

Henceforth, Ikaru and Saya Monoke are lending us their time and energy, and will be helping me run league each night. With their systems and management provided, we now have thrice the machines behind the league, thrice the people, and so, we should get through it thrice as fast, and hopefully more to the people who need to leave sooner.

As an addendum to this, this also means we probably will not run for the full four and a half hours as we normally do- it won't be necessary for now as we don't have -that- many people by any means. However, we won't declare a set close time until we find it necessary, probably based on how the next week or two go.

At any rate, everyone please thank them.

This week also is going to be a bit of a test drive for this process, so please bear with us in our potential organizational catastrophes as we work through it all. That said, I firmly believe that in the end, this will work out just fine.

On that note, you all are probably wondering exactly how this is going to work. Well, if you were around last week, you'll know that we no longer use the Topic for sorting through the league. Instead, Nyunyu has generously coded in a separate queue system, working roughly the same way. What you all didn't know is that that system allows for multiple queues. And so we will have three different lines:

I am in charge of the Main Line. The Main Line contains the following leaders: Florinia, Shade, Terra, Kiki, Hardy, Heather, Radomus, Titania, Amaria, Lin.

Ikaru is in charge of the White Line. The White Line contains these leaders: Julia, Shelly, Luna, Elias

Saya Monoke is in charge of the Black Line, which contains: Cain, Cal, Blake

You can see these reflected in the League Leader Schedules, accessed on the left side-menu.

The biggest change for challengers is that this means you will have to decide, if not which leader you will fight ahead of time, instead of on the spot, or at least have enough of an idea who that you can tell us which line you need to be in.

These lines can and probably will change in time as we find it necessary, as may this system, but consider it a step towards a quicker, better league.

Awesome idea...but why are you in charge of 8 leaders when Ikaru is in charge of 4 and Saya 3? At least give Florinia to Ikaru/Saya so that you don't have any entry leaders. Then I could see how that makes sense.

So...how exactly is this gonna work? Are there gonna be multiple leaders on at a time, less time between switching leaders, earlier starting times? Explain to me.