Previous Episodes

Am Drag

I was wondering if anyone still has the download links to previous episodes. I started Reborn with episode 13 and have caught all the available Pokemon and finished the current story line. I wanted the other episodes so I would be able to catch some of the other unavailable Pokemon, for example Togepi. I might not be able to get trade Pokemon like Riolu because I already got a Darumaka already. I don't mind if I can't, but I would like to get all the other possible obtainable Pokemon. Please and thank you.

The search feature is your friend.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9108

Basically, to go back, just deposit any gen 6 Pokemon. It may be fine, but I'd also not recommend using any gen 6 moves, just to be safe. Obviously, you also shouldn't be in any areas not implemented in the episode you go back to, each episode starts after a gym battle and ends with a new one (for example, E12 was everything between Luna and Samson, so the Circus and Route 2, so if you go back to E11 or earlier, don't load a savefile saved in the Circus or Route 2).

Well, the current episode is the full current game, so you really don't need the old episodes, at least, I think this episode is still the whole current game, and the next one will just add more content to the current game.

Most likely he is looking for the old episodes because there is some pokemon that are unavailable in the newer episodes. So he is most likely going back to get them.

Ame wants the game to be harder :o

Basically this. Gyarados was kind of breaking the game in half, Lucario was... Lucario, Staraptor was powerful too good for the point you got it at, etc etc.

Although I think the Togepi event was removed because spoilers, not Togekiss being broken.

Ame wants the game to be harder :o

Basically this. Gyarados was kind of breaking the game in half, Lucario was... Lucario, Staraptor was powerful too good for the point you got it at, etc etc.

Although I think the Togepi event was removed because spoilers, not Togekiss being broken.

Oh, I guess that makes sense. Why harder, though? I think the game is hard enough with the badge based level cap.

I mean Ame can answer this best, but I think she's also trying to encourage the use of a variety of different Pokemon in their teams.

I mean Ame can answer this best, but I think she's also trying to encourage the use of a variety of different Pokemon in their teams.

This is true, reborn has taught my that each pokemon has something the makes it usefull, and unlike most games im not blowing through it with a super overpowered team.

But a reminder while going to previous versions, is that there can be a slight change of map corruption, and nothing can be done about that IIRC and thus you should always have a backup save file when going between epsiodes

Savefile corruption is not limited to going back to earlier episodes, backup saves are encouraged regardless.