Dunno where i must go

Salamance

I'm on the beatch and I've met the bitch (Victoria) (sorry I've an ex girfliend called Victoria so...i call her bitch) so she said that i need the HM Strenght and her sensei has that machine. So we go to the sensei and she told us:

-"You have to challenge my student to have the HM"

-"Sorry Lady...Team Meteor has kidnapped my friends, there's a mad doctor that makes horrible experiments, the world is in danger, I have no time for this stupid quest, just give me the HM..."

-"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO THE PYROS MOUNTAIN FOR NO REASON OR AME WILL KICK U R ASS"

-"Ok! ok! Fine"

So I go to the Pyros Mountain (or whatever) but that damned mountain is full of lava and I dunno where i've to go :v

Pls Help me

Edited by Salamance

There are some lava cave ins that are rock-smashable. Hit the wrong one and you'll find a pissed of Magcargo. :T

If you hit the right one the Lava will lower down. It is also very useful in finding hidden pokemon including Tepig and Heatmor. There are also multiple different ways the lava will lower so experiment and good luck! :3

In Pyrous mountain you'll notice there are spires with rock smashable rocks in them, these spires drain the lava of the floor above. So go to the bottom of the mountain and break the rock to drain the floor above, repeat the process until all the lava is cleared out.

AAAAAAAH ok thanks. Cuz I've tryed byt the spiral'll regenerated themselves (?)

Nope Guys (sorry for double posting) I've hitted ALL The spiral rocks but just the last one worked...but drained a little pool of lava that's blocked bu a rock D:

Now now, no double posting (you can edit your posts to avoid this) and try to keep your posts clean. ~B. Guardian

Pyrous is an odd dungeon because it can seem like you're going DOWN the mountain as opposed to UP at times. It looks like you've gotten the gist of it already, so we might call for a lock right about now.

If not, well, here's a fun pro-tip. Those 'pissed off Magcargo' are EXCELLENT to EV train your pokemon for Defence, as well as levelling up in general if training Fighting, Water, or Ground types.

Sorry for the inacrtivity. Problem isn't fixed

I've destroyed all the rocks and defeated the Pokemons inside

107nml0.png

m8fd7c.png

ephrhk.png

Here the lava's gone away (all dead ends)

jf9ied.png

Here not...FOR ABSOLUTLEY NO REASON

1zflkee.png

It's a bug? I've done something wrong? :( I don't know how to go on... pls help me

Don't double post.

You must head north from the point in that last pic after draining the lava.

Sorry I'll delete the post.

However: lava hasn't drained

Is that the problem! I've smashed all the rocks but the lava still remains on the first floor...so i cant go nord cuz there are the lava

Edited by Salamance

I believe the map hasn't changed from 12 to 13, so use

as a guide.
When the guy of the video smashes the rock at 13:25 (and defeated the Magcargo) the lava get drained.

When I smash that rock (and defeat Magcargo) lava DOESNT getting drained...

Why?

Edited by Salamance