Eevee help

brianwee2013

Well, if I remember correctly, the only reason Sylveon can't learn Hyper Voice via move tutor is because the tutor itself is only in Black/White 2. So there's a good chance that when a Hyper Voice tutor is in Reborn, Ame will make it that several 6th Gen Pokemon, Sylveon included, will be able to learn it. She's already done the same with Dive (go catch a Clauncher and try teaching it dive. It works!) and will probably do it with Rock Climb (Diggersby BETTER be able to learn it, 'kay?)

So yeah, I wouldn't sweat it and would go evolve.

Well, if I remember correctly, the only reason Sylveon can't learn Hyper Voice via move tutor is because the tutor itself is only in Black/White 2. So there's a good chance that when a Hyper Voice tutor is in Reborn, Ame will make it that several 6th Gen Pokemon, Sylveon included, will be able to learn it. She's already done the same with Dive (go catch a Clauncher and try teaching it dive. It works!) and will probably do it with Rock Climb (Diggersby BETTER be able to learn it, 'kay?)

So yeah, I wouldn't sweat it and would go evolve.

actually i don't think this is how it works. Sylveon can ONLY learn hyper voice through Eevee, not itself. An example: Sylveon can learn Heal Bell right? but if you don't teach Eevee through move tutor in 7th strees and evolve it to Sylveon and go back, there is noway your Sylveon can learn Heal Bell (i checked it). Hyper Voice is the same. And actually i think without competitive environment, Moonblast is enough for Sylveon, and the moveset: Wish/ Heal Bell/ Moon Blast/ Baton Pass or Calm Mind is bulky enough (especially you got a Calm nature one)

actually i don't think this is how it works. Sylveon can ONLY learn hyper voice through Eevee, not itself. An example: Sylveon can learn Heal Bell right? but if you don't teach Eevee through move tutor in 7th strees and evolve it to Sylveon and go back, there is noway your Sylveon can learn Heal Bell (i checked it). Hyper Voice is the same. And actually i think without competitive environment, Moonblast is enough for Sylveon, and the moveset: Wish/ Heal Bell/ Moon Blast/ Baton Pass or Calm Mind is bulky enough (especially you got a Calm nature one)

Huh. Then why does Dive work on Clauncher I wonder. I guess Ame gave priority to it because it was a story-required HM. Hopefully she shows the same respect to Rock Climb, I really want that on Diggersby.

I can almost guarantee you that the TM for Return will be available muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch later than the HM for Rock Climb.

Also, so that I can have at least someone to use Rock Climb with on my 6th Gen Monorun.

Edited by Amethyst