Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Scraggy

Solarance

Question

6 answers to this question

Yup, changed. You need to get an item (the Dull Key) from a section of the Railnet only accessible after we get Strength (iirc). Then you have to go back to the slums.

Well then, looks like im screwed then *content sigh* Do you suggest any other Pokémon that you would suggest me to train just for the 2nd gym?, 2 of my Pokémon are severly underleveled

Edited by ! HC ! PokeLuke

If it's still a Fighting-type you want (and you do want one- that Cradily) then you can catch Makuhita and Mankey both in the slums as well. In my experience, both have done well against it.

Also a minor-ish correction thing on the Dull Key: It's obtainable just before battling Shade as well. After him however, yes, you have to wait for Strength.

(That's when I usually pick it up, but I still wait to do the quest for the Scraggy until later, since it's not feasible then... well, if you have a good Fairy-type, maybe.)

If it's still a Fighting-type you want (and you do want one- that Cradily) then you can catch Makuhita and Mankey both in the slums as well. In my experience, both have done well against it.

Also a minor-ish correction thing on the Dull Key: It's obtainable just before battling Shade as well. After him however, yes, you have to wait for Strength.

(That's when I usually pick it up, but I still wait to do the quest for the Scraggy until later, since it's not feasible then... well, if you have a good Fairy-type, maybe.)

Thank you for the help, my current team is the ralts-lv17, noibat-lv 18 and quilava-lv23 and I want to train with the ralts an noibat, but the fighting type will get in the way so....