Espeon with fairy moves

Churrasco

That. Is possible to have an espeon with charm or baby-doll eyes? I´ve tried with some eevees, but all of them evolve into sylveons.

PD: sorry for the english, i´m a spanish speaker with not much gramatical training.
PD2: i don´t know the correponding section to post the issue, it is the first topic i made.

Um... this probably belongs elsewhere, but if you really want those moves in your espeon, i suppose you could try deleting the moves before it evolves into sylveon and then using heart scales to re-learn the moves from it's time as an eevee when it actually evolves into an espeon.

And i guess if you wanna breed fairy type moves on it you're gonna need to delete the move it learned by breeding until it evolves into an espeon and use the heart scale to make it re-learn the breeding move (if that's possible, that is.)

Unfortunately, I am about 90% sure the move relearner doesn't re-teach egg moves in Reborn, so it's impossible to have Charm on an Espeon. And it can't relearn Baby-Doll Eyes period, since only Eevee learns it.

(Relearning egg moves is a Gen VI thing anyway, isn't it?)