To the Self-Proclaimed Knight

TitaNightmare

Oils of passion and oils of pain,
Burn out the soldiers, burn through cappéd rams,
Cascading down in an acidic rain,
Stamp out the vile blitzkrieg of Cupid's damned.
Embrace is prison, the shackles, a kiss,
Kidnap in lust and stain the sheets blood red.
Chemical rushes, a malignant cyst,
Cages the shards, for Stockholm's six are dead.
Pop-Six-Squish-Uh uh-Ciscero-Lipschitz,
Everyone's been there, and all done the same.
Savage the crime and charming be its prince,
The victim's unchanged, and ravaged the same.
Maidens are foul, princesses are hags, young.
This maiden awaits the Prince of Dragons.

• Administrators
*clap clap clap*
How flattering; you directly defied one of the few rules set on you about contact with the rest of us, JUST to get this to me? Just to return the favor, whatever the intention, however more thought out and well-done yours might be in comparison? I'll have more to say about this when it's not... 2:21 AM, trust me.

Also, Mashew, I'm almost jealous of how lightly you can take some things...

How flattering; you make a post just to state the obvious. You all seem to do that a lot, don't you.
I am aware of what I'm doing. Thanks, but I'm not just some dumb bitch who forgets rules to do whatever the hell she wants.
Amethyst can say what he likes. Unless he has a Steel Leader understudy ready to go, he's going to have to get the hell over it.

• Administrators
Okay so I'll probably have to finish this post later because I hate typing out huge messsages on my phone (also because I don't nave nearly enough time in class for it) but, for now, I can at least say this much.

First of all, I'm stating the obvious? So all of this [i]was[/i] just to get this message to me? I see.

In regards to the "self-proclaimed knight" deal, I was simply keeping up with the metaphor you've previously established.

In all seriousness, sarcasm aside, I really am surprised you actually bothered to do this despite not technically being allowed to. Of course, I only mentioned that because Amethyst didn't seem too pleased when we noticed your name online... more surprise than anything, but I didn't wanna see him get mad at you or something. Of course, no way anyone could replace you~
And I know damn well you're not any form of a bitch; haven't I said this already?

In any case, for as much as I can say while still in class, I'll keep it simple:
... wow. You make what I wrote seem like some little kid wrote it with a rhyming dictionary and help from their teacher or something. Your skill with metaphors always amazes me because they always required so much thought to actually understand... this is no different. Either about you or your words, I'm always thinking... of course, you knew this, no doubt. In short, I'm assuming your theme in that poem of yours is how my liking you is killing us both, right? This is just a first guess however, correct me if I'm wrong, please. I'm fairly certain there's more to it than that, though. Still working on it.

Also, you once said, when I said you're stuck with me bothering you forever, (yes yes, nothing is forever) that I'm stuck bother you "until I get bored." After saying that, you would think I'd be bored by now... tell me. Does that look like the case to you? I certainly hope not. If this really is a game I can't win, for whatever reason you equate this to a game, I still think its worth a shot. That reminds me, you also spoke of lust in that poem; maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but, if lust was involved at all, would I not have ditched you for Amaria immediately when I found out she liked me? No, instead I kept a promise that people still think I'm crazy for making, much less going through with. Julia's pissed about it; I lost to her yesterday and, not only that but the finishing attack was accompanied by a "This is for Amy!"... And you know, I've felt like giving up multiple times, because fighting against you to help you was getting nowhere...

But if it was... would you admit it? Nobody knows but you. That's why I keep trying. I don't want to hurt you. I dont want to fight you. I want to help and show that SOMEONE cares. So long as I let myself believe I am helping, am I ever really wrong? And you won't tell me if I AM doing something right. You only point out what I mess up. And still, I appreciate that.

So, you know what? See you at the Scarborough Fair indeed. What's the first impossible task you'd have me do?

.... simple. lol.
Anyway, that all aside, judging by the fact you took the effort to get an avatar, I can only assume that means you plan on staying around. So, welcome, I guess... despite you've technically been here long before I existed.

For a second I was worried because of the topic title. "Damn it, what did I not do now to piss someone off?"

But yay, it's just poetry. Wish I could appreciate it more, but I've always been horrible at interpreting poetry. It sounds impressive, certainly more than other content posted here. Perhaps a serious discussion could come from this.

1. Technically. No one cares about technicalities. Ame can fuss all he wants. Everyone wants more leader-challenger interaction.

2. she is a bitch. fact of life. The level varies, of course.

3. her avy disturbs me.

4. if we didn't know she had issues before, it should be clear now.

5. Poetry- is several normal sentences spliced together by removing most of the words, and is then considered subtle and deep because those words are implied or because it's like a giant fill in the blank and you can fit whatever you like in there.

6. All that being said... keep chasing. =3 [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']haha, made ya'll look[/color]

I don't like you, Titania.
Period.

I can't deny it's a pretty solid poetic composition, but it just doesn't worth it.
This is a forum, feel free to join and create all the drama your egocentric personality needs, and feel free to ignore comments like Ame or mine, who would rather see you as a regular leader, and dislike unnecesary drama.

But, meh. If Ikar is okay with it, stick around and welcome, I guess.

[quote name='Maelstrom' post='11067' date='Feb 18 2011, 11:16 PM'][color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']haha, made ya'll look[/color][/quote]
[img]http://tcpm.mrlazyinc.com/files/images/Funny%2020/goddomot_fronk.jpg[/img]