Typhlosion and Nature Power

Armani

So i was looking up Typhlosion's move-pool and found that he can learn nature power as an egg move. However, i can't teach him nature power in reborn. Is this a bug, or has it not been implemented into the game, like Greninja and Dark Pulse in episode 11.

you cannot pass down TM moves like nature power in episode 13. BTW nature power is tm96, either given by florina or found near the LCCC place on route 3 IIRC.

BTW, if u wanna breed nature power to typhlosion, you can always do that in episode 12

Edited by brianwee2013

you cannot pass down TM moves like nature power in episode 13. BTW nature power is tm96, either given by florina or found near the LCCC place on route 3 IIRC.

BTW, if u wanna breed nature power to typhlosion, you can always do that in episode 12

Τhis

go back on e12 or use TM

I just checked Serebii and Bulbapedia and Armani is correct in this case. For Typhlosion nature power counts as both an egg move and a learn able tm so nature power is breed able as of Gen 6. I guess this is a move that missed the update. When it does get updated, you'll most likely use the tm.

Generally tm's don't get passed down anymore for Gen 6 but there are a few that still do.

Should this be moved to troubleshooting?