• Duru
    • Kajj
    • AmethystStorm
    • Ikaru
    • Will
    • GG
    • Nyu
    • Saya

So I was just browsing other servers after the ban of Doro. I spent most of my time at beta just battling some people for about month. I later moved on to other small servers. Noticed some small things. Other then the small server interactions and beta I got tad bored and then I remembered Reborn. So I came back to the forum the only thing I wasn't banned from just to read up somethings and compliment the pretty silver colors. Oh and in addition to I wanted to know how's it going.

• Administrators
Such gentlemanly conduct from yourself; I'm surprised.
In any case, glad you like the new themes. And I think it's going well. We're at the footstep of the hall of fame, and I'm getting ready to market and expand the site across the internet like hell. Every road is not without it rocks I suppose; the others can tell you about that.
And yes, the site is considered separate from the server, so long as you behave you're welcome on here.

• Administrators
I say there's nothing obscene about attention-whorism in the least. And why should there be? I'm addicted to change, and stagnancy is the enemy of change. Therefore I will eliminate it. And there really is no other way to clear stagnant water but to increase the river's flow. All there is to it, really. I'm just doing what I must.

Ame, your Digimon in other words, however do note if they fail and take to much damage they revert to their previous stat. Hahahahaha I hope you succeed in whatever your doing lAme.[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Not really~[/color]