Muk Pulse help

darkwaters33

honestly this is a pain in the butt battle, with its ability it can change into a electric, water, poison, and ground (I think). if you can manage to paralyze it the battle can be a lot easier, I think I used Emolga (nuzzle saved me) pyroar, granbull, tropius, feraligatr, and meowstic, I think its mostly luck if you want to win that battle. and yes there will be harder challenges later on, hope your ready

You gotta make him waste all his potions on his first pokemon (Glaceon i think). When Muk comes out bring out something with Super Fang (if you have anything), i had my Raticate from the start of the game so i easily outsped that Muk and Super Fanged him. Then, when it's hp is down to half you have to use his own Protean abilty against him. Sent out a pokemon that would make him use a ground attack and let him faint that pokemon THEN you can use your floatzel (but level him up to the limit) to deal a huge amount of damage (if you outspeed the Muk of course). If that does not kill him he'll be down to red in health and you can certianly finish it off with something else. But beware, after Muk is that Chatot is next (i belive) and he's kind of a big threat

if you're really sturggling, try getting an Ekans and raising it up to level 36 (the level at which it will learn Gastro Acid) after that, evolve it, then you can use GA to neutralize Pulse Muk's Protean ability.

(Ekans can be found in the grass around the grand hall, IIRM)

• 4 weeks later...