Save File Trouble

EHSRU66

Is there a specific place where I could go with problems regarding my save file, and E. 17 not really seeming to start? I had believed with 99% confidence I had done everything with V.16, but when I updated to 17 the person in the building in Calcenon(?) (Charlotte's gym town / force field where I'm supposed to be) who is supposed to be there to start the episode is not there. I tried asking in the where to go file about a month ago to no avail. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. My interest in this game has returned after I personally have decided to pass on Sword and Shield. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 5:51 PM, EHSRU66 said:

Is there a specific place where I could go with problems regarding my save file, and E. 17 not really seeming to start? I had believed with 99% confidence I had done everything with V.16, but when I updated to 17 the person in the building in Calcenon(?) (Charlotte's gym town / force field where I'm supposed to be) who is supposed to be there to start the episode is not there. I tried asking in the where to go file about a month ago to no avail. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. My interest in this game has returned after I personally have decided to pass on Sword and Shield. 

Troubleshooting here if reborn: https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-troubleshooting/