Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Bugged Job Applications Sidequest - Help needed

Sufltet_Ananasowy

Question

Hi, as is said in the title , my questline "Job Applications Sidequest" is bugged, I've already beaten Hardy but Archer won't show up in 7th street, he only showed up after I somehow got Sweet aplication and delivered it to Razzy, however after I delivered the rest to the 3 remaining guys he still says i need to get them the applications and I don't know what to do. Is it perphaps because i picked Silph Co. Application and Sweet Co. Application  before i started this quest? If so i dont really want to re-do my last 3 episodes xdd

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Sufltet_Ananasowy said:

Hi, as is said in the title , my questline "Job Applications Sidequest" is bugged, I've already beaten Hardy but Archer won't show up in 7th street, he only showed up after I somehow got Sweet aplication and delivered it to Razzy, however after I delivered the rest to the 3 remaining guys he still says i need to get them the applications and I don't know what to do. Is it perphaps because i picked Silph Co. Application and Sweet Co. Application  before i started this quest? If so i dont really want to re-do my last 3 episodes xdd

It doesn't matter when you get the applications I don't think but it matters that you talk to Archer before using them in front of them. 

2 hours ago, Sufltet_Ananasowy said:

Yeah, I know that, but as I said, he doesn't show up untill I give the application to Razzy , however this blocks the quest from completion.

If you upload you file someone could fix that, it's a fairly common issue that needs to be fixed. Well not that specifically but you get what I mean hopefully?