Most badass moment where your Pokemon evolved?

Magus543

Spoiler

For me, it was when my Deino finally became a Hydreigon. He happened to evolve during the section with El's cultists. It felt like something out of revelation, a multi headed dragon fighting holy protectors, except with the alignments flipped. There is something about taking down self righteous cultists with a Dark Dragon that feels really badass. I'm a big fan of the Dark is not evil vs the Light is not good trope.

If we are talking about Rejuvenation, it would probably be when my Eevee evolved into Sylveon after fighting the final trainer before the second Keta battle.  I had forgotten to heal my Pokemon before going there.  If it weren't for the Sylveon, I would have lost the Nuzlocke I was doing. She has then since gone to be one of my Big 3, slaying gyms all on her own and taking down any challenge before her.  She even took down the Kindra statue by herself at level the previous level cap.  I think it was level 25 when I beat the statue.  XD