Garbodor bug.

paljasy

I've been playing pokemon rejuvenation for a while now and i'm loving the game, that's why i'm sad that this has happend. I'm at the second garbodor battle and I lost because well it is a hard battle, but when I want to rematch the garbodor the game bugs. I tried too fix it but I only got more stuck. Please help me.

2 minutes ago, paljasy said:

I don't think that's your save file either. While save files can get rather large, they're never over 800kb as far as I know. You can try looking for it from:

My Computer > C:> Users > [your username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation. 

20 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

I don't think that's your save file either. While save files can get rather large, they're never over 800kb as far as I know. You can try looking for it from:

My Computer > C:> Users > [your username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wksr97h_clxHXscjNiWy_8MKsyj0bItp

This is the last thing I could try.

2 hours ago, paljasy said:

I'm honestly not sure how you ended up finding exe.file by following the advice I gave you, but either way that's not your save file either. Save files are Game.rxdata, like this:

Game.JPG.32b6211d6e932b1af0a267e10988d3e8.JPG

It should be in the location I told you about in my previous post.

On 9/3/2018 at 3:59 PM, Zargerth said:

I'm honestly not sure how you ended up finding exe.file by following the advice I gave you, but either way that's not your save file either. Save files are Game.rxdata, like this:

Game.JPG.32b6211d6e932b1af0a267e10988d3e8.JPG

It should be in the location I told you about in my previous post.

Thanks, I'm sorry I couldn't find it first. My first language isn't english so that didn't help. 

Game.rxdata

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...