[EP 18] Mega Z Ring Side Quest - missing roggenrola and vanillite

sumzero

Hello everyone before i begin i humbly apologize if i make some errors i'm not english

i'm stuck for a while in the mega z ring sidequest because i released the needed roggenrola and vanillite and The NPCs don't accept the pkmns captured in the wild sooo, is there anyone willing to trade these two to me ? Thank you in advance

16 minutes ago, sumzero said:

Hello everyone before i begin i humbly apologize if i make some errors i'm not english

i'm stuck for a while in the mega z ring sidequest because i released the needed roggenrola and vanillite and The NPCs don't accept the pkmns captured in the wild sooo, is there anyone willing to trade these two to me ? Thank you in advance

I can trade both of them 😄 

6 minutes ago, sumzero said:

Hi, ty for respondig so quickly that would be awesome thank you 😁 My username is : sumzero

do you want any particular pkmns in exchange ? (if I have it)

Nothing, just something that you don't need.

Let me just finish another trade first 

1 minute ago, luis said:

Yw 😄 hope it works. Take their items and pass the pokerus around before returning them 😄 

right haven't noticed about that !! that's just awesome good thing you told me I was about to return them right away lol just too excited about finally completing this quest thx again 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...