Honey for honey trees + Burmy cloaks

BanananaK

1. So I'm looking for a Burmy in nectar woods but I need honey to slather on it, however I have 0 idea where to get said honey. Can anyone help?

2. Since I'm doing a ground monotype I need to change the burmy into sandy cloak before it evolves, but I don't know where I can do this. Has anyone tested the changing of burmy cloaks to find out where they change?

6 hours ago, BananananaK said:

1. So I'm looking for a Burmy in nectar woods but I need honey to slather on it, however I have 0 idea where to get said honey. Can anyone help?

2. Since I'm doing a ground monotype I need to change the burmy into sandy cloak before it evolves, but I don't know where I can do this. Has anyone tested the changing of burmy cloaks to find out where they change?

Checking V9 item guide:

Nectar Woods

area 1
Honey (flowers right to the 2nd girl)
Honey (flowers left of the honey tree)
area 2
Honey (space to the middle right to the honey tree on the right)
Honey (space to the middle right to the honey tree on the left)

I couldn't find the cloaks.Maybe someone else can help you with this.

Here's the link for V9 item guide:

Just now, GS BALL said:

Burmy is found on Headbutt-able trees, as well as Wormadam. Honey summons Heracross and Pinsir to solve riddles. About Wormadam's other forms, i don't know, sorry... Forest has the grass one.

wrong game :P.

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

Honey can also be found through Honey Gather on certain Pokemon, like Teddiursa and Combee. Burmy can be found in headbuttable trees on Route 2.

Are sandy cloaks in the game?

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Honey can also be found through Honey Gather on certain Pokemon, like Teddiursa and Combee. Burmy can be found in headbuttable trees on Route 2.

I'm a skeptic that Any Pokemon exist on headbuttable trees on route 2. I tried a ton of times to get pokemon to appear from trees and nothing happened.

And even so, I'm totally screwed in this save file. They stopped letting us have a shit ton of backups by default and I forgot to turn it on, so my least recent backup that isn't over 6 badges ago is still on route 7, and since it appears that the cave near route 7 is trash cloak, I can't get a burmy sand cloak, so I'm stuck with the rest of my pokemon. My camerupt could probably take Flora out except she has the most broken gym move in the game with uproot, so I can't set up curses and amnesias to sweep. I tried getting my nidos up but then realized that I have no moon stone. So basically I need someone to get me a way back to Gearen or allow that cave near route 7 to be sand cloak, or I'm just screwed.

Edit: So after searching far and wide for a place that would be a sand cloak location, I finally realized that Terajuma shore was the perfect candidate. So I got there on my flying monotype and it was a sand cloak, and I was really sad that there was no accessible shore near route 7 but then I realized that there was that one place with the Samurott, so I got over to my other save file, ran over there, and IT WAS PLANT CLOAK. Not sure if oversight or intentional but omg that drove me up the wall.

Edited by BananananaK