Save File Item Add

Dreamy

14 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

(I couldn't really find an appropriate subthread to put this in so I'll just post it here.)

So for the grand release of Version 9, I'm starting a fresh save and exploring this wonderful game again. Because I helped with the new shiny sprites, I thought it would be nice to see and use as many of the shinies as possible after everyone's hard work on them. So for that purpose, would anyone be able to add a shiny charm to this save? many thanks if you can. (I'm getting it pre-starter as I'll probably just use the starter lottery until a shiny pops out.)

Game.rxdata

I'm sorry to bother, you're talking about Rejuvenation, right? I've heard that is a good game, is that correct?

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

I'm sorry to bother, you're talking about Rejuvenation, right? I've heard that is a good game, is that correct?

Yes, this is for Rejuvenation, which is really good.

1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yes, this is for Rejuvenation, which is really good.

I wanted to try it for quite a while now... The new type is pretty much the only thing that is keeping me back, from what i read it's a bit OP.

• Global Mods
Just now, Vhandrake said:

I wanted to try it for quite a while now... The new type is pretty much the only thing that is keeping me back, from what i read it's a bit OP.

New Type? I think you might be getting confused with Uranium and its nuclear type. Rejuvenation has shadow pokemon, but they can't be leveled til they're purified into normal pokemon, and I personally find them quite weak and annoying to use in shadow form.

Here's the thread for rejuvenation:

2 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

New Type? I think you might be getting confused with Uranium and its nuclear type. Rejuvenation has shadow pokemon, but they can't be leveled til they're purified into normal pokemon, and I personally find them quite weak and annoying to use in shadow form.

Here's the thread for rejuvenation:

Oh, i thought that "Shadow" Pokémon were a new type.. That's what i get for not trying it for myself and just reading stuff about it.