Work Up

hashtag no

So uh, I had Eevee for a starter and taught it Work Up via TM and deleted it for a fairy move to evolve it into Sylveon with the assumption that I could reteach it to Sylveon but apparently I can't, so is there a way to get Work Up back on Sylveon cause its movepool is p horrid

I made a quick search on Bulbapedia and I got kinda surprised to see the Sylveon couldn't learn Work Up TM, because I also always thought it could, oh well..

I think you will need to breed a new eevee, if possible, so you can teach it the Work Up TM before evolving it into sylveon.

EDIT: Or maybe you could load up an old save, before eevee evolved

The saves are located on C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

I think you have to figure out which one is the latest save before eevee evolved and rename it game.rxdata (do this at your own risk)

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

• Veterans

There's also a move relearner in Sheridan. She's only available during evenings, though. Maybe you can check if you can let it relearn Work Up through that.

I made a quick search on Bulbapedia and I got kinda surprised to see the Sylveon couldn't learn Work Up TM, because I also always thought it could, oh well..

I think you will need to breed a new eevee, if possible, so you can teach it the Work Up TM before evolving it into sylveon.

EDIT: Or maybe you could load up an old save, before eevee evolved

The saves are located on C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

I think you have to figure out which one is the latest save before eevee evolved and rename it game.rxdata (do this at your own risk)

I have progressed a bit in the game so don't really want to redo all of that.

I'm assuming it doesn't let Sylveon learn it bc Work Up isn't a TM in Gen 6, but in Gen 5

There's also a move relearner in Sheridan. She's only available during evenings, though. Maybe you can check if you can let it relearn Work Up through that.

Relearner only works for moves in a level up and egg moves that it had

I guess I'll just use a Work Up-less Sylveon w/e