Character ideas smash ultimate

Lorisaur

There are a couple characters I would really like to see in smash, but alredy know they wont. One of these is Hitmontop and I would even have some ideas for his moveset

B: mach punch. 2%, extremely fast, a bit like pikachu's jab but with more range. Useful to B-Reverse or wavebounce to gain momentum

SideB: triple kick. Multi-hit attack similar to bayo's F-tilt. 2.5%, 5%, 10% damage for the hits. 

UpB: jump kick. Jumps high ready to kick having an hitbox on the knee, than kicks by pressing again the button. A bit like Shulk, but better and faster

DownB: rapid spin. No damage, Hitmontop rapidly flips and changes his battle stance to fight upside down. He has same specials, but all other moves and properties are completely different. Stalls a bit in air when used first time, like water shuriken

Running speed: avarage (normal) very high (reversed)

Jump height: medium/high, medium/low

Falling speed/air speed: medium

Jab: Mario's (with a kick from up if reversed)

Ftilt: Zss, a quick kick from up if reversed

Dtilt: a low kick like zelda but slower (hits down with one hand very fast and with little lag if reversed)

Uptilt: Ivysaur (jump + hitbox), Olimar if reversed (spinjump)

Fsmash: Mega Punch. Laggy amd with not much damage, but incredible kill power, weaker and faster if reversed

Dsmash: new Snake's, Peach if reversed

Upsmash: Fox, Greninja if reversed (2 hitboxes with feet)

Nair: old Ness

Upair: Mario, Sonic

Dair: Corrin, Bowser

Fair: Pac-man, Diddy

Bair: Falcon (backward arm hit, but much smaller range), backward kick from up

Final smash: All-out Pummeling

What do you think about it? Do you like the idea of having a character that changes according to the stance? While the normal Hitmontop has better combo tools and a slightly better aerial mobility that also helps him in neutral with some attacks like the very fast Fair and Bair, Reversed's very high running speed and incredible downtilt makes it much better for ground game while also keeping some aerial tools like Nair that can combo into each other at low% and are useful in neutral game. I hope you could enjoy this! If you like it I may post one of my other ideas, like Palossand or Mii Spellcaster

Best b&b combos: upair strings, Nair/Dtilt into things when reversed

SO, I've had an idea for one myself.

Cecil: FF4

So, I can see Cecil being quite the heavy character due to his heavy Dark Armor. He will, however, be a less defensive and faster heavy character, as Dark Knights are mostly Known for attacking rather than Tanking

Neutral B: Darkness. Increases the damage he deals and takes, as well as the launching that happens from attacks he deals and takes.

Side B: Regular Sword Beam (like Cloud)

Up B: Rising Slash + Downward Slam. This, also, is mostly like Cloud, just a bit different with Damage and speed being Altered for Cecil.

Down B: Counter. Before you hate m for saying this, it makes sense for someone trained to be as good of a Swordsman as he is to know how to Riposte.

Running speed: About average to just below average.

Jump Hight: Not too well, his Heavy Armor isn't made for fighting in the air, thus he has difficulty getting it off the ground.

Falling Speed: High (again, heavy armor).

Final Smash: A simple but powerful attack in the sense of Great Aether. Now here's where we get interesting. I'm taking a page from Brawl Samus and will make it a Transforming one. Changing Cecil (Dark Knight) to Cecil (Paladin). As Paladin, he changes quite a bit. Cecil is now Lighter, Faster and Floatier, but loses defense and power by no longer having Heavy Armor on his body. Reason for the change is the Impact on the ground being Light Magic, forcing the armor off of Cecil.

Neutral B (Paladin): Healing Blade. Works like Marth's Neutral B. Deals damage to the target and heals Cecil for about the same amount.

Side B (Paladin): Remains a Sword Beam, but this one is a bit faster and a little weaker to boot.

Up B (Paladin): A Spin Attack like Link. Because he doesn't have the Heavy Armor anymore, he can move around easier (more on that later), this also allows him to easily spin around in an attacking manner. Can move from Side to Side as well, but is never Stationary.

Down B (Paladin) Remains a counter, because he remains as skilled with a blade.

Running Speed (Paladin): Toon Link to maybe Marth Speed.

Jump Hight (Paladin): Normal to quite high.

Falling Speed (Paladin): Quite Slow.

Final Smash (Paladin): Regaining the Armor. Dealing a small shockwave of Damage to people around Cecil (also Drawing them in if they are close to him or a piece of his Armor).