Old, removed and/or censor-free sprites!

Guest Relinquished

Guest Relinquished

Being one of those who like to tamper with sprites and files (like restoring older cries, or modifying trainer cards)... Using old episodes and going back and forth among them... I thought about opening a thread, dealing in sharing said files, for convenience's sake! Since older episodes aren't officially available anymore and individuals who shared them, well, their links expired.

I will begin with Ame's sprite (ideal for trainer card), Charlotte's sprite and transition screen (VS)!

Anybody who noticed other characters change over the years and throughout the episodes, please mention them (to make a list) and if possible, do share their corresponding file! Here goes nothing:introOak.png.65b382fc24c14e172b515eb5e11675f9.pngtrainer048.png.86787494521987d240fae4e517a82328.pngvsTrainer48.png.ca4dd41991821b374abefc84f218ee13.png

There's also the smile of Ciel from Episode 15 to Episode 16 on her VS_sprite. Concerning Taka, changes have been made to bypass resemblances between him and Morty from the original Pokemon games. Amaria's VS_sprites have also known some major improvements over years.

Spoiler

DW4NT7qVQAAw9MO.jpg:large

Edited by Q-Jei

Guest Relinquished

Great! I had all but forgotten about poor, naughty Aya!

Here goes:vsTrainer13.png.c9b055bfed9daaa89a296fbc30ff5d84.png

I couldn't find old Shade, though, even in such an old episode as 9... In which episode was he "creepier"? Or his concept changed midway, before implementation?

About Amaria, she used to look a lot like Ame's sprite. In her older appearances. Is maybe the best example of a character's sprite changing, over the years!