Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars Movie.. oh and Hello I guess

sdddf4

I've been a member for around a year now but never made an introduction post so I've finally decided too. Better late then never I guess 😅.

Hey I'm sdddf4 (I know, weird choice of a name) and I'm a Pokemon fan like most of you on this site of course ^_^. I also like anime, I'm starting get into chess, I also like the card game yugioh yadayadayada etc all the general nerdy stuff. I'd also call myself a casual fan of Star Wars. My favorite one is Attack of the- ok joking but I do like the movies. I'm also really into Dragon Ball. Anyone else hyped for that new Broly Movie? Oh, and Memes are my oxygen, they give me life. 

I first discovered Pokemon Reborn in the Summer of 2017 and I was absolutely blown away by it and played it non stop! Since then I've been an avid fan of it, Rejuvenation and more recently Desolation. These forums are also the first ones that I've actually been a part of and I have to say that I'm enjoying my time here. Everyone is very helpful and down to earth ^_^.

School is going to be starting again in a week for me (oof) so I'll squeeze as much enjoyment as I can out of reborn until then :D!

Oh yea almost forgot, Azumarill is bae 

Spoiler

pokemon_acanthite_tcg___azumarill_by_concore-d4ufl1x.png

Thanks for reading 😎