Breeding leftovers

Bididan

Hi everyone!

So now that it is publicly released that all non-legendaries will be available as of E18, I can offer you the product of my work. When the Community/Public release will be live, if anyone is interested in my leftovers from my breeding spree during the beta test, feel free to ask. Don't worry, I also beta tested the episode😛 ! I had some off time from work so I also used it to breed my dream team :-). I have succeeded in completing my 6 IVs Scizor, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Azumarill, Hawlucha and Blaziken. I also have Bleroom and Garchomp as replacements. I am trying to get a better Metagross, but since it can only mate with Ditto, it's much more complicated. So I have some (like four or five) 5 IVs of each of them (obviously their first evolution at level 1), with matching nature (mostly Adamant or Jolly, depending on the pokemon). I kept them in case anyone would be interested, since I was aiming for the 6 IVs :).

If anyone is interested by any of those pokemon, hit me up and we can trade once the Community release of E18 is live.

Edit: Although I strongly recommend everyone breeding their own team based on their preferences. It's really satisfying when you see those 6 IVs pop after 1XX+ hatches. It also add to the challenge that Reborn is in itself. My point: if you are interested in my 5 IVs pokemons, I would recommend asking for them after completing the story from this new episode 🙂.

1 hour ago, Bididan said:

Hi everyone!

So now that it is publicly released that all non-legendaries will be available as of E18, I can offer you the product of my work. When the Community/Public release will be live, if anyone is interested in my leftovers from my breeding spree during the beta test, feel free to ask. Don't worry, I also beta tested the episode😛 ! I had some off time from work so I also used it to breed my dream team :-). I have succeeded in completing my 6 IVs Scizor, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Azumarill, Hawlucha and Blaziken. I also have Bleroom and Garchomp as replacements. I am trying to get a better Metagross, but since it can only mate with Ditto, it's much more complicated. So I have some (like four or five) 5 IVs of each of them (obviously their first evolution at level 1), with matching nature (mostly Adamant or Jolly, depending on the pokemon). I kept them in case anyone would be interested, since I was aiming for the 6 IVs :).

If anyone is interested by any of those pokemon, hit me up and we can trade once the Community release of E18 is live.

Edit: Although I strongly recommend everyone breeding their own team based on their preferences. It's really satisfying when you see those 6 IVs pop after 1XX+ hatches. It also add to the challenge that Reborn is in itself. My point: if you are interested in my 5 IVs pokemons, I would recommend asking for them after completing the story from this new episode 🙂.

I have a beldum you can have with 6IVs, by any chance do you have a shiny male sneasil/Weavile with any IVs including random?

6 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I have a beldum you can have with 6IVs, by any chance do you have a shiny male sneasil/Weavile with any IVs including random?

You're in luck xD I just went through my PC and I do have one male shiny Weavile. However, I'd rather not have your 6 IVs Beldum as I am working right now on mine and find it pretty rewarding to do it myself :-). You can have that Weavile anyways, but I am not sure trading is working while I am running a beta version of E18.

6 hours ago, Bididan said:

You're in luck xD I just went through my PC and I do have one male shiny Weavile. However, I'd rather not have your 6 IVs Beldum as I am working right now on mine and find it pretty rewarding to do it myself :-). You can have that Weavile anyways, but I am not sure trading is working while I am running a beta version of E18.

That's okay I can wait awhile, I spent a few hours trying to get a male sneasil that was shiny, only hatched female ones. Gave up after hatching over 200 eggs since I had hatched like 8 Female ones. What will you want in return?