Destiny Knot?

RedAlert

You can buy Destiny Knot on Department Store In Obsidia Ward (4F)

Edit: ah on Rejuvenation... In GDC, in the shopping district maybe...you need a couple of stamps thought

Edited by Celeby

32 minutes ago, Celeby said:

You can buy Destiny Knot on Department Store In Obsidia Ward (4F)

Edit: ah on Rejuvenation... In GDC, in the shopping district maybe...you need a couple of stamps thought

Oh man, that's late into the game... Guess I'll have to rely on ev till then eh?

@RedAlert You can take mons from Reborn if you need your team polished right now. Use SWM modular modpack from the next links:

Spoiler

Just put the mons you want on Shared PC on reborn, copy the (SharedPC) file from Reborn Folder to Rejuvenation Folder and there you go. You may have some problems with moves because they may be adressed different from game to game. If this happens, you can ask someone on the forum to change it for you. Hope it helps

11 minutes ago, Trufa said:

@RedAlert You can take mons from Reborn if you need your team polished right now. Use SWM modular modpack from the next links:

Hide contents

Just put the mons you want on Shared PC on reborn, copy the (SharedPC) file from Reborn Folder to Rejuvenation Folder and there you go. You may have some problems with moves because they may be adressed different from game to game. If this happens, you can ask someone on the forum to change it for you. Hope it helps

Oooh thanks for this, this is lovely 

I'm debating about using this because on one hand I really want it but I also want to play a "fair" game without any mods or hacks

But thanks anyways great help 😄