Kingdom Hearts!

CodeCass

I didn't notice any sort of recent Kingdom Hearts thread, so I thought I'd start one given all the new KH3 hype! 

What were you all's feelings on the newest trailer? I for one am thrilled Larxene is back. I love villains that are so evil and easy to hate! I will admit, I let out an "Aqua, nooooo!" at the end, however! 

While I'm not a huge fan of Frozen, I don't really mind it being in the game. I honestly am surprised we hadn't seen it sooner than this. I'm just stoked for all of those fancy ice powers Sora was showing off! 

What about you all? Stoked for KH3? I've only been waiting on it since KH2's ending all those years ago! I've played through this entire franchise too many times now getting myself ready for this game! Haha. 

I'm ready for Ventus to wake the hell up, some sort of acknowledgement of Xion (I guy can hope), more of my boy Lea, and some just good old KH gameplay! 

Oh...and Final Fantasy characters...where TF are my Final Fantasy characters at Nomura!?! 

Bring it on Square! 1/29/2019 can't come quick enough! 

Eh at this point I really don't care about KH3. It is kind of a meme at this point. BUT I did see the trailer it was dope as hell. Gotta give it square they are good at hyping their games.