Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxAlexxX

ERIN WON'T MOVE

Okay, normally I don't like posting at least more than a single thread in a day unless I'm really in trouble, lemme explain. I'm at Darclight Cave and right now I'm at the mirror puzzle. I know the whole order so as always I pressed Gold first. Next was purple. Main problem: ERIN IS IN FRONT OF THE PURPLE AND WON'T FUCKING MOVE. Also I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO DO SCREENSHOTS. Here's my save and the proof.......if the damn screenshot wasn't 733 kilobytes......

EDIT: By the power of cropping. I present the screenshot. 

Game.rxdata capture001.bmp

14 hours ago, XxAlexxX said:

Okay, normally I don't like posting at least more than a single thread in a day unless I'm really in trouble, lemme explain. I'm at Darclight Cave and right now I'm at the mirror puzzle. I know the whole order so as always I pressed Gold first. Next was purple. Main problem: ERIN IS IN FRONT OF THE PURPLE AND WON'T FUCKING MOVE. Also I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO DO SCREENSHOTS. Here's my save and the proof.......if the damn screenshot wasn't 733 kilobytes......

EDIT: By the power of cropping. I present the screenshot. 

Game.rxdata capture001.bmp

Here you go, should be able to make the mirror again.
Game.rxdata

You can easily fit screenshots if you chose png or jpg format. BMP format files are much larger due to lack of data compression.

15 minutes ago, Megabsol said:

WHY IS ERIN STUCK ON THE LADDER!! ITS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

HOW DO I GET RID OF HIM

Game.ini

Ummm my game file is too big to put it in