Confusion about stats, possibly field related.

Lil' Sunny

so i'm battling Amaria, and here's the scenario. field is frozen, not water surface any longer, my pokemon should be at full speed. Wishiwashi/Lapras (happened with both of them) come in, seed activates and boosts speed. Outspeeds Noivern, ice beam OHKO. outspeeds infernape, dives, dodges attack.

my question is simply HOW!? Noivern is sitting at a comfortable 257 speed, with infernape at 243, and i calculated (this being for level 100 pokemon mind you, not her level 80something wishiwashi and level 91 lapras) that there is no way wishiwashi would even come close to that with max speed EVs, a +speed nature, and a +1 speed boost (all of these are hypothetical, it might not be EV trained in speed, and we dont know its nature) with a neutral nature it hits 147 speed, yeah that's a bit far off 250+. lapras gets a bit closer with 217 speed, but that still shouldnt be enough to outspeed both of them.

i was THIS close to beating her, a single close combat from infernape wouldve finished off lapras and won the battle, but it somehow, some way. outsped me. which dosen't anger me as much as it confuses me. 

Well, a two stages boost means it's x2, and assuming Amaria's Wishiwashi has a positive speed nature AND max EV investment on speed, her Wishiwashi should hit exactly 348 speed (on level 100), which is enough to outspeed a neutral nature Noivern with max EV investment on speed (hitting 345 speed, also on level 100).

Someone with the PBS files can confirm Wishiwashi's nature for ya, but if your Noivern is getting outspeed by it, you definitely don't need that.