Aaaaaand I need help with another new gym leader again... [spoilers]

Fad

I think I'm too tired to list out my team moveset, I made a post earlier listing them with not much difference, so... Oh well.

Charizard

Golurk

Walrein

Metagross

Ampharos

Alolan Exeggutor

All under Lv85

Titania wore me out so bad, I won out of sheer luck, and now Amaria.... Jeez.

For real, the whole scene with her hit ducking hard... Holy hell...

Ame-sama, have mercy... And what kind of stuff have you been through, damn...

1 hour ago, Fad said:

I think I'm too tired to list out my team moveset, I made a post earlier listing them with not much difference, so... Oh well.

Charizard

Golurk

Walrein

Metagross

Ampharos

Alolan Exeggutor

All under Lv85

Titania wore me out so bad, I won out of sheer luck, and now Amaria.... Jeez.

For real, the whole scene with her hit ducking hard... Holy hell...

Ame-sama, have mercy... And what kind of stuff have you been through, damn...

This team just won't cut it for Amaria. Especially Golurk/Charizard are going to be fodder.

Something that made this battle alot easier for me was getting a Lanturn (Water/Voltabsorb).

It's strong enough to kill 4/5 pokemon of her team Bar the swampert. 

Also, if you're not giving me an EV/IV/nature + Moveset + items, I can't really do much of a rate up. 

Not to mention Amaria can do Singles or Doubles so we really have no idea which format you challenging her in, personally I lead with a mon who can brick break to destroy her Singles Rotom-Wash setup something I msure your metagross could pull of easily, all ya gotta do is worry about that Hydro Pump but a strong Metagross atk wise could probably quickly demolish the Rotom before it starts attacking if lucky, if your Walrein knows Blizzard it can certainly remove her field advantage which will force her to send out KipKip the swampert, this will be her immediately using earthquake which makes an open opportunity to hit it with a Grass pokemon (or freeze dry if you are me), I can't see charizard doing much for you in this gym battle and golurk is another that I question why you bring into the gym, a pokemon with Water Absorb can quite easily hold it's ground against a lot of her pokemon, and in Singles, Dive is amazing against her as a move so a physical water mon could easily help you destroy her with it, if her pokemon are giving you a lot of trouble making it difficult for you then I would also recommend something with Light Screen if Ampharos don't have it to soften the blows of most her mons with the exception of two of them, alternatively lead with Quagsire/Seismatoad with Water Absorb or Storm Drain Gastrodon her Rotom will only be able to setup, but choosing Quagsire or Seismotoad lets you safely bet Ludicolo will soon appear and because they are both able to run physical and can learn Brick Break they are excellent counters to her Rotom-Wash who runs iirc Hydro Pump, Volt Switch, Reflect, Light Screen (only the Volt Switch i'm unsure about) meaning you can freely use Dive or Brick Break with your leading Water/Ground mon with Water Absorb), you will want something to counter the Ludicolo though, Freeze Dry is a great option against it if you have any mons able to use it otherwise, a strong flying or bug type will do you fine against it.

No advice from me for doubles format against her, I tried it and I suck at it so no idea how to help you there. @Fad

Simply put: Water Absorb on a Seismitoad or Quagsire knowing Brick Break and Dive will help you quickly deal with her setup Rotom-Wash unharmed and then when she plans for Ludicolo if you aint got Freeze Dry just bring in a Flying or Bug type who can outspeed it and withstand it long enough to take it out, your Alolan-Exeggutor assuming it survives an attack from the Swampert should be able to handle it with ease, from there we still have what I assume is Swift Swim Kingdra, Lapras and Azumarill, Metagross could be able to take care of Azumarill and possibly Lapras, the Kingdra if you freeze the field with blizzard wont be able to use swift swim but keep in mind she will break the ice with her swampert so try to freeze it after swampert is gone, Ampharos might be able to handle Kingdra with a combination of electric moves like Discharge for paralysis chance or Dragon Pulses for the SE damage, Walrein could be your first out against Kingdra as he is likely to take a few hits from it making room for blizzard to ensure Kingdra can't make use of swift swim and takes away it's field effect bonus damage for it's STAB water moves.

Hope this helps ya out but seriously I can't see Charizard and Golurk helping you much in this one

55 minutes ago, KindleofDreams said:

This team just won't cut it for Titania. Especially Golurk/Charizard are going to be fodder.

Something that made this battle alot easier for me was getting a Lanturn (Water/Voltabsorb).

It's strong enough to kill 4/5 pokemon of her team Bar the swampert. 

Also, if you're not giving me an EV/IV/nature + Moveset + items, I can't really do much of a rate up. 

Ah whoops, I already sweeped Titania, by a hair, oddly enough Charizard delivered the finishing blow to her Aegislash. I meant just for Amaria, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

26 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Not to mention Amaria can do Singles or Doubles so we really have no idea which format you challenging her in, personally I lead with a mon who can brick break to destroy her Singles Rotom-Wash setup something I msure your metagross could pull of easily, all ya gotta do is worry about that Hydro Pump but a strong Metagross atk wise could probably quickly demolish the Rotom before it starts attacking if lucky, if your Walrein knows Blizzard it can certainly remove her field advantage which will force her to send out KipKip the swampert, this will be her immediately using earthquake which makes an open opportunity to hit it with a Grass pokemon (or freeze dry if you are me), I can't see charizard doing much for you in this gym battle and golurk is another that I question why you bring into the gym, a pokemon with Water Absorb can quite easily hold it's ground against a lot of her pokemon, and in Singles, Dive is amazing against her as a move so a physical water mon could easily help you destroy her with it, if her pokemon are giving you a lot of trouble making it difficult for you then I would also recommend something with Light Screen if Ampharos don't have it to soften the blows of most her mons with the exception of two of them, alternatively lead with Quagsire/Seismatoad with Water Absorb or Storm Drain Gastrodon her Rotom will only be able to setup, but choosing Quagsire or Seismotoad lets you safely bet Ludicolo will soon appear and because they are both able to run physical and can learn Brick Break they are excellent counters to her Rotom-Wash who runs iirc Hydro Pump, Volt Switch, Reflect, Light Screen (only the Volt Switch i'm unsure about) meaning you can freely use Dive or Brick Break with your leading Water/Ground mon with Water Absorb), you will want something to counter the Ludicolo though, Freeze Dry is a great option against it if you have any mons able to use it otherwise, a strong flying or bug type will do you fine against it.

No advice from me for doubles format against her, I tried it and I suck at it so no idea how to help you there. @Fad

Simply put: Water Absorb on a Seismitoad or Quagsire knowing Brick Break and Dive will help you quickly deal with her setup Rotom-Wash unharmed and then when she plans for Ludicolo if you aint got Freeze Dry just bring in a Flying or Bug type who can outspeed it and withstand it long enough to take it out, your Alolan-Exeggutor assuming it survives an attack from the Swampert should be able to handle it with ease, from there we still have what I assume is Swift Swim Kingdra, Lapras and Azumarill, Metagross could be able to take care of Azumarill and possibly Lapras, the Kingdra if you freeze the field with blizzard wont be able to use swift swim but keep in mind she will break the ice with her swampert so try to freeze it after swampert is gone, Ampharos might be able to handle Kingdra with a combination of electric moves like Discharge for paralysis chance or Dragon Pulses for the SE damage, Walrein could be your first out against Kingdra as he is likely to take a few hits from it making room for blizzard to ensure Kingdra can't make use of swift swim and takes away it's field effect bonus damage for it's STAB water moves.

Hope this helps ya out but seriously I can't see Charizard and Golurk helping you much in this one

I think I'll take note of that, a bit much of a read... But thanks.

Spoiler

@Fad

catch maractus in the desert, theoratically it should do realy well.

Secondly you can try to change the field to a poisonus, correct me if i'm wrong, but sludge wave should do the trick. (hence the tm given by aya). Perhaps you can change the field with certain ice moves but i'm not sure, look into that. Pretty much both Titania and Amaria rely way to much on their field. Titania cause it boosts her att and speed immensly and Amaria doubles cause she exploits surf. Anyways, changing the field kinda means a far easier gym, a bit too easy sadly....

https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/556.shtml

Spoiler

@Lord Drakyle I defeated her in Doubles, cause I prefer it over singles and for variety, since Titania was singles already. Razor Leaf/Scope Lens Leavanny with Chlorophyll and Prankster Volbeat with Sunny Day and Confuse Ray killed 4 out of her six pokemon (Seismitoad, Vaporeon, Gastrodon, Quagsire). Yanmega, Galvantula and Swift Swim Armaldo handled the rest (Lanturn and Lapras).

I defeated her in singles for the second time yesterday. Muk + sludge wave and that's 99% of the fight. Poisonous field does damage at end of every turn, not to mention it does even more damage to pokemon underwater. And all her special attacks turn poison so do almost no dmg to muk. But that's the easy way to win.

:D 

Spoiler

Amaria(in doubles) was the easiest gym battle in all of reborn for me, Venusaur+ Petal blizzard + choice band Solos her entire team by killing 1 or 2 mons every turn, pair him up with something to support him or just spam ultra potion when needed. on singles she was harder(for me anyway) because of that Ludicolo(i have no good flying types) but no where near Titania IMO.