[spoiler?] E17 new items

dragonza11

srry if this is considerd a double post but im planning to make a list with all the new items in E17

so i finished E17 and came across new items

Spoiler

- dragon fang (in titania's gym, in the cave)

- razor fang (chrysolia spring)

- flame orb (chrysolia spring)

- mystic water (chrysolia spring)

- steel memory

- bug memory (bennet's room, spinel town gym)

- fighting memory (worker by ferris wheel, agate circus)

- poison memory (mirage tower, secret room)

- ice memory (teknite ridge)

- TM      bulk up (desert)

- TM 98 power-up punch (teknite ridge)

- TM 15 hyper beam (defeat the guy who you give the roggenrola after archlights quest is done)

- TM 55 scald (defeat amaria)

- TM 71 stone edge (desert, mirage tower IIRC)

- TM 81 X-scissor (amaria's gym)

- TM 61 will-o-wisp (mirage tower)

- TM 91 flash cannon finally we're getting the good tm's  (defeat titania)

- TM     flame charge (chrysolia spring)

Cameruptite (chrysolia spring)

- pidgeotite (teknite ridge)

- houndoomite (teknite cave)

- aggronite (at the end of the puzzlein the cave the south of the mirage tower)

- steelixite (devon corp. if you didn't repair the railnet in E16, you can just get them now)

- Sharpedonite (in the area with galvantula/joltik on route 1)

- decidium Z (talk to the guy in peridot who you got the mulch for (next to the pokecenter))

- primarium Z (dive spot above azurine island)

- incinium Z (trainers school, sweet heart quest)

- pikanium z (outside of nyu's house on route 1(the pikachu guy))

- normalium Z (mirage tower)

- eevium z (???)

- dragonium Z suprising acctually (behind mirage tower, up the ledge, to the left and in the pot with the eggxecutor(requires surf))

- Mega-Z ring finally we can use these beuatifull stones (after defeating titania and doing archlight's quest in grand hall)

these were all the items i and other people found, or know that there in the game

now the question is, what other new items did you find and where

because we all know ame is sneaky af

Edited by dragonza11
added more items and locations

so for some reason i cant quote so i will do it like this,

@Wallander Sadly I only know that they are in game but not there precise location, what i do know is that the primarinium z is located in that sunken village thingy (cant recall the name) between apophyll and reborn city

@Zargerth do you happen to know the tm number of power-up punch? and is there any other place that could hold the poison memory cause i checked to be sure but its not there

@dragonza11

Spoiler

TM98 Power-up Punch. Poison Memory is in the secret area where Mimikyu can be found.

@Wallander

Spoiler

Incinium can be obtained if you talk to a girl guarding Florinia's gym arena and bring the Sweet Heart she gives you to her crush, who is located in the third floor of Trainer School. After bringing her the Sweet Heart talk to the guarding girl again.

Spoiler

Does anyone has mor precise information about primarium-z ? I have been looking for it for q while now

And also, you need to use your sweetheart for the restaurant sidequest in E16 right ? So if we do so we have to wait for a new one to be available for the incenerium-z quest i guess ^^

Spoiler

You get the Pidgeotite at Teknite Ridge, and the doctor lady ( I forget her name ) gives you the Houndoominite, once you find the room with the waterfall in Teknite Cave. I don't know what other prerequisites there might be. Also somebody gave me the Choice Specs ( can not for the life of me remember who ). I also found 2 Amulet Coins in the Scrapyarp. I'm assuming the second one was a mistake or something. Does anyone know where you can get the Bug and Fighting Memories? 

Spoiler

i found the room with waterfall in teknite cave, but it won't allow me to go up since the water current speed is too fast, any other way to go up further?

Tiknite Cave.jpg

Edited by yanmeng92
forget upload photo for better picture