Requesting Talented Spriter (specifically for Fakemons)

Octavius

I am currently pulling together a Dev Team for Pokémon Empire:    (feel free to explore the forum for details about it at your own behest)

Currently everything is in place (mappers, writers, etc.)--except that we need one very ambitious Spriter interested in creating unique content, mainly Fakemons (although any contributions to overworld, tilesets, character models, etc. would be appreciated). These fakemons include evolutions of pre-existing Pokémon as well as brand new species. Below are two technically three sample Fakemons to give you the idea of what you would be responsible for:

• Claycotta & Claymorde: Rock/Fighting type. 
    • Description: based off of the Terra Cotta Army, this evolution line has similarities in body structure to golett/golurk. Thinner than golurk and more angular, but still reflecting its nature as a clay golem of sorts, Claycotta/Claymorde should be fully clad in armor (no face shown) with the breastplate bearing the traditional checkboard pattern. Furthermore, the helmet should be plain, fully veiled, and reflect traditional Chinese dynasty influences. Again, nothing fancy. Claymorde holds a two-handed sword (called a claymore), while Claycotta holds a simpler short sword. Again, nothing fancy. Overall, they should both assume poses that are passive and defensive, but almost as if they are inviting an opponent to duel them. Color scheme should be earth tones, specifically dark brown, as well as dark blue. Further details can be provided per request.
  • Cherraphim: Grass/Fire type. Evolves from Cherrim in Sunny Weather after it learns Ancient Power
    • Description: Cherraphim is a portmanteau (pun) of the words Cherry and Seraphim (Cherubim is in there too I suppose), essentially bringing Cherrim's "sunlight" form into full bloom as a fiery angel. Using the Sunlight Cherrim's base leaf patterns, red cherry orbs, and color scheme, you would be tasked with creating a human-like body structure (think Tsareena, Lilligant, etc.) while introducing more fiery art that sets this Pokémon apart as strikingly beautiful and powerful (milotic-tier) without just being another female humanoid Grass-type. She is an angel, after all. Cherraphim should be serious, but very kind and graceful, with her posture reflecting her confident but somewhat whimsical nature. Again, further details can be provided per request.

Please PM me if interested. If your work proves to be above and beyond expectations, the dev team will offer certain incentives for your hard work. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by Octavius

• 1 month later...

@Octavius Hey again. I felt like doodling and I thought of your pokemon ideas. I wanted to try and draw one because I liked the ideas so much. Here's my attempt at Cherraphim based on your description. You'll have to forgive my low-level art skills and the crappy quality of the photo xD 

Spoiler

20171203_002517.thumb.jpeg.18f68b79e03da4f4ac290a489faba9e1.jpeg

Edited by Dante52