Team Building Before Ep 17

Moneybanks416

Hello Reborn Community!

I was wondering if I could get some advice on my team heading into episode 17. I think my team is pretty well-balanced but I'm undecided on a 6th member to add. Here's what I'm using as of episode 16:

Greninja Lv78: Protean, Hasty Nature, w/Life Orb

-Surf

-Dark Pulse

-Gunk Shot

-Water Shuriken/Grass Knot/Low Kick/Extrasensory

Chosen as my starter, fills the role of primary water type and versatile mixed attacker

Charizard Lv 78: Solar Power, Timid Nature, w/Leftovers

-Heat Wave

-Air Slash

-Solar Beam

-Sunny Day

Love fire/flying typing, fills my fire type role and will probably be my mega

Metagross Lv78: Clear Body, Adamant Nature, w/Wide Lens

-Meteor Mash

-Zen Headbutt

-Bullet Punch

-Hammer Arm

Very strong physical attacker with many resistances

Mamoswine Lv78: Thick Fat, Adamant Nature, w/Choice Band

-Earthquake

-Ice Fang

-Ice Shard

-Rock Tomb

Another strong physical attacker, earthquake user and ice-type STAB

Goodra Lv78: Gooey or Sap Sipper, Modest Nature, w/Leftovers

-Dragon Pulse

-Sludge Wave

-Flamethrower

-Muddy Water

Bulky special attacker, its many resistances are beneficial to my team

In my box, what I've used so far are: Ampharos, Gardevoir, Typhlosion, Scrafty, Staraptor. Ampharos would be first to come off the bench.

For a sixth member I'm looking to possibly add a dedicated wall, another physical attacker, a grass type, or fairy type.

Any feedback/suggestions are welcome!

An eeveelution could do your team some good and meet your requirements. Leafeon and Umbreon are both decent physical attackers with a lot of physical and/or special bulk potential, depending on how you spread the EVs and natures. I'm personally bias with Umbreon because Foul Play allows for more flexibility with the EVs, but if you need a grass time (which should help in the upcoming desert region), than Leafeon is a good alternative.

If you're willing to do some breeding and got lucky with the Mystery Egg/have someone willing to trade with you, Azumarill would probably be solid for your team, as not only another strong physical attacker/sweeper, but also a Fairy type with incredible typing.  Other Pokemon I can likely recommend: Venusaur, bulky grass type with good synergy with Charizard, particularly if you decide to go Mega Y for some battles if we get that(Don't count on it).  Umbreon as mentioned before can do well on your team, passing fat Wishes to things like Mamo or Meta can prove devastating.  Other than that, I'd say Clefablle as well, does double duty as sweeper and bulky Fairy if you run Cosmic Power or Calm Mind with Stored Power.  Pick your poison, really.