Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[SOLVED]Budew Location at episode 16?

mulelu

Question

Hey guys!
Well, I know that Budew was after avaiable via event, at peridot ward with the rose incense stuff, but at this time I just left this event behind.
Now, when i decided go after that pokémon, i've seen in some posts here at the forum and in the pokédex that now budew is avaiable in the wild, but after something around 30mins of chasing, I haven't seen even a single one.
I've aready tried to change the weather, it's clear but in the TV says that it's having some snowfalls/rains and no matter how many times i've changed the day in my PC, it always tells me that is raining/snowing (i'm starting to think that it's kinda of a bug).
So, do you guys know exactly how to get a Budew after the Reborn city was repaired? Thanks <3

Edited by mulelu

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, mulelu said:

Hey guys!
Well, I know that Budew was after avaiable via event, at peridot ward with the rose incense stuff, but at this time I just left this event behind.
Now, when i decided go after that pokémon, i've seen in some posts here at the forum and in the pokédex that now budew is avaiable in the wild, but after something around 30mins of chasing, I haven't seen even a single one.
I've aready tried to change the weather, it's clear but in the TV says that it's having some snowfalls/rains and no matter how many times i've changed the day in my PC, it always tells me that is raining/snowing (i'm starting to think that it's kinda of a bug).
So, do you guys know exactly how to get a Budew after the Reborn city was repaired? Thanks <3

I don't think you can because i tried it and it didn't work out until i went back e15 and then it worked to maybe try that 

3 hours ago, mulelu said:

Hey guys!

Perhaps,

You can use teleport glitch to transfer back to old peridot ward in ep 16 and then try :) 

You can also use this to change weather:

On 13/07/2017 at 10:31 PM, Paul25 said:

Perhaps,

You can use teleport glitch to transfer back to old peridot ward in ep 16 and then try :) 

You can also use this to change weather:

On 13/07/2017 at 10:36 PM, HUEnd said:

Budews/Roselias only shows up during the morning/daytime on Obsidia Ward (and maybe Peridot, but I'm not sure about that).

On 13/07/2017 at 7:24 PM, Sapphire Mahala said:

I don't think you can because i tried it and it didn't work out until i went back e15 and then it worked to maybe try that 

Thanks for the help, guys! You guys are actually awesome.
I've resolved this problem asking for my friend to catch a Budew in the event (before the city renovation)