Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

What have I missed?

superlucario603

Question

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

Anyway, because I've been so busy lately, I'm JUST getting to episode 16, despite being a huge fan. Soo, what should I do before I start? Which event pokemon from the past are no longer accessible, which items and sidequests should I do? I /thought/ I did all of the side quests and everything, but I want to make sure I don't progress to the point where I miss something and can't go back and get it. 

6 answers to this question

So you finished ep 15? If so, there's not much to miss out on I believe. What you should do to continue the main story is head over to the grand hall. Regarding sidequests, here's a thread about those: 

2 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

So you finished ep 15? If so, there's not much to miss out on I believe. What you should do to continue the main story is head over to the grand hall. Regarding sidequests, here's a thread about those: 

Really? Typically they've been clinging to the trend of with every episode, there are new event pokemon, and they give the boot to some old event pokemon. Typically starters. 

Mudkip got relocated to a different place in Reborn, Squirtle took its place in the Byxbysion Wasteland. I don't know if there are any other changes/axes. There's a new Treeko event but someone else might be able to give you more information on that

10 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Mudkip got relocated to a different place in Reborn, Squirtle took its place in the Byxbysion Wasteland. I don't know if there are any other changes/axes. There's a new Treeko event but someone else might be able to give you more information on that

I heard about the Treecko, I think Turtwig got relocated? I know he's a puzzle now in the circus, I don't remember if that's how I got him in 15.. regardless, I do have a Torterra on my team.. 

@superlucario603

you can get a charmander by finishing the gangs quest.

There's an oshawott in the lighthouse.

You can get a goomy, a togepi or a chimchar / bulbasaur depending on which project you choose.

You can also get klefky and deino.

Edited by luis

3 hours ago, luis said:

@superlucario603

you can get a charmander by finishing the gangs quest.

There's an oshawott in the lighthouse.

You can get a goomy, a togepi or a chimchar / bulbasaur depending on which project you choose.

You can also get klefky and deino.

Well you can get deino, it's not officialyl "legal" since of the 3 dark Matirials you need you can only obtain 2 by normal means. the other one has to be traded in order to complete the sidequest.