Miss Kitty

Rebornian Mentions: Ice (Presented by Cat Chat Blogs)

5 posts in this topic

"Ice is such a worry-bug"

I've only just woken up and already know that this'll be the most accurate statement I'll have read all day.

Tfw I get a dedicated paragraph in this, but the whole Reborn game section doesn't even mention the creation of Team Meteor

I'd like to picture that Ice was secretly so nervous talking that he completely forgot about the part where he helped to worldbuild the game :'D

It's even the very thing that started our first conversation, haha.

Seriously though, sounds like an interesting idea to interview people on here! I'll be curious to see who you're fishing up next c:
I'd do the recommendation thing, except... y'know. You just talked to him.

I'll contribute with the duck. Everybody deserves to marvel at the beauty of Snowflake. She's the best background noise in any call, I love her!

RLMyacD.jpg

“If I remember right, I think me and Ikaru had gravestones with our names on it,” Ice remarks, confirming that Ame can see into the future.

We did, but Ame can't see into the past, much less the future, so I'm not concerned.

No mention of his constantly being run over by Blake only for me to thoroughly plan something and bulldoze him on the first try huh? And you use the nickname Ice. smh. More like permafrost because you've been here so long.

...is what I would say if I wasn't sure you'd use that name even for a day for memes.

thats a good duck and good post(s) overall. I give it a solid 5/7.

e: <obligatory bad ice pun because the one above was a good one>

8 hours ago, ZEL said:

Tfw I get a dedicated paragraph in this, but the whole Reborn game section doesn't even mention the creation of Team Meteor

I'd like to picture that Ice was secretly so nervous talking that he completely forgot about the part where he helped to worldbuild the game :'D

It's even the very thing that started our first conversation, haha.

lol Ice was pretty nervous. It was only after I made the post that Ice messaged me like, "oh yeah, I helped create Team Meteor" lol Until I get better at doing interviews, I'll probably end up doing a couple follow-up pieces to cover the things that weren't covered in the initial interview.

7 hours ago, Ikaru said:

We did, but Ame can't see into the past, much less the future, so I'm not concerned.

And another theory debunked. :P

I didn't notice that this was a thing.  I remember when I first met Ice.  He was auth at the time and muted me for making a Jewish kid cry.  I still don't understand what I did wrong.

nether the less I enjoy his 

>>

<<

< >

and his random HAI!!!!s