Learning in Progress

Tristram

Well, I have RMXP, Pokemon Essentials, GraphicsGale, GoldWave, and FL Studio 12. Albeit the free versions for some of these.

What do I do now? I hear somehow you are supposed to use RMXP and Essentials together, but I have no clue. Don't know where to start with anything here, really. Plus, Essentials is a slur of random graphics, lack of battle animations, strange music, and NPC's that spout coding nonsense I don't understand.

Apparently FL Studio needs a registration key to upgrade from demo. Eh. 

If you need help with creating events or making scripts, feel free to ask. We may be able to help such as adding passwords to unlock doors, making the player jump from one platform to another, adding follower pokemon/trainer, adding 6th generation pokemon, adding Fairy-type, extending the character/letter limit for pokemon/player, etc.

Be sure to read the Pokemon Essentials Wiki, it has guides for every feature availble and even some tutorials to add extra things to your game. Pretty much every guide you need script and event-wise is there. Once you get into it, it's very simple. 

http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorials

Here's a list of some basic tutorials offered.