The Redemption League - Adding a 7th Pokémon!

DashingStorm

Hello, hello!

It's been some time since I've done one of these, but with the Champion bracket being unlocked, I think I should elaborate on how adding your 7th Pokémon would work!

The way we thought we'd make this more interesting, would be by having your 7th Pokémon a legendary Pokémon that would be viable on an OU team.

Our first (and as this is written only) 18-badge holder has decided upon choosing Latios, which is completely legal under these conditions.

For reference, the list you can find in the spoiler below, contains the legendary Pokémon you're able to choose from when you obtain your 18th badge.

Articuno, Azelf, Celebi, Cobalion, Cresselia, Diancie, Entei, Heatran, Hoopa/Hoopa-U, Jirachi, Keldeo, Kyurem-B/Kyurem, Landorus-T, Latias, Latios, Manaphy, Mespirit, Mew, Moltres, Raikou, Regice, Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, Suicune, Terrakion, Thundurus, Tornadus, Uxie, Victini, Virizion, Zapdos, Zygarde

So.. What are you waiting for? A hand-written invitation? Oh, the next League weekend. Right, sorry!

Oh, I might have to mention that you're also able to choose from any other Pokémon that lists outside of the Uber-tier (excluding Greninja and Aegislash if these are not yet part of your team), if you so wish! (aka no ubers, goofs)

One important question I have is what will happen after the Champion Bracket. I mean, what happens after one beats the league entirely? Do they just end their journey from there, or is there an X-League-like League to make things more challenging? I forget if something like this was discussed before, but I figured I'd just ask out of my own curiosity.

I think that maybe you could become part of the "Post-League" challenge if you manage to beat the League in its entirety, but that's just my personal opinion.