new itens

Harryuiop

hey... I'm new here.(and I'm Brasilian. Here in Brasil pokemon Reborn is famous, and so sorry for the bad english) I wanna know which are the new itens in Pokemon reborn (itens that don't exist in other games) and know what its do. exemple: blast power and magnect power I REALLY wanna know what them do. Thanks ;):lol:

Welcome to Reborn!!

Others shall insert their sanity joke below

Blast Powder lets you mine a rock twice and it disappears.

Magnet Powder...? I think I have one, I'm not sure what it does.

Pulses are similar to mega stones but are about twice as powerful. They are usable on pokemon such as Abra, Muk, Tangrowth and soon Mr.Mime and Clawitzer. (they are not naturally obtainable)

Hi and welcome to Reborn~

Magnet Powder is used for the Corrupted Pokeball sidequest that you can get down in the Underground Railnet. What that Pokeball has/does is left for you to figure out ^^

There are also:

Ultra Potions that restore 120 HP

Link Stone is used for Pokemon that evolves by trade. (Probably the most important Reborn exclusive item)

The Ice Creams (Vanilla, Chocolate, Berry and Blue Moon) that restore a certain amount of HP each.

Candies that heal statuses

Common Candy that lowers a Pokemon's level by 1. It is the opposite of Rare Candy.

(^u^) Thanks. This help​ só much. I'm anxius to fix that pokeball

And thanks to don't ask me about the monkeys in streets, here in Brasil we Don' have monkeys on streets, unlike the americans think.

only in electric wire ( you know, the wires in poles.... My english is the worste)

Anyway. I didn't undestood what you try mean which :"sanity joke"