WHAZZAAA!!! :P!!!

Flamedragoon1

I guess that since I'm new here I should tell you all a bit about myself huh? Well. I've loved and played every single Pokemon game that's come out so far. I still remember myself at the age of 4 playing Pokemon Yellow and barely beating Koga with my Lapras. The final move was Ice Beam, easily the best accomplishment of my childhood that I can remember. Now I would say that I've matured quite a bit from then now that I'm 18 wouldn't you say as well? NOOOOPE LOL! I'm easily one of the most immature 18 year old's you'll ever find! Now the reason I stumbled across this, was because of my quest for a new Pokemon game to play and for my YouTube channel. Since I had started high school, I could rarely get on to record new videos and such because of sports and because of stupid teacher projects (ugh). Now that I've graduated I wanted to devote most of my time to it. Sure I dont have many views or subscribers, but that's okay! As long as I even see 1 view, all I hope is that the video I put up helps whoever saw it. I'm the type of guy who loves helping people and loves making new friends. Also helping anybody with situations that they might struggle with. No matter how much I struggle with, I ALWAYS make sure that another doesn't. That's just who I am. I do my absolute best to help any and everybody. I also love to role play with people on Kik, but lately I've been thinking about hanging up these old robes of role playing, but I'm not entirely sure yet. Also I absolutely love cars, sure certain cars, but I love talking to others who like cars and I always ask them "so what got you into liking cars" or "why do you like that car" I love cars!! Hopefully that all covers me huh? Well I look forward to meeting and befriending all of you!!! Goodnight! (probably, first I gotta train my team xD 11:55 pm jeez. lol its not too late)

Edited by Flamedragoon1

Also I absolutely love cars, sure certain cars, but I love talking to others who like cars and I always ask them "so what got you into liking cars" or "why do you like that car" I love cars!!

Ohh man, I have an old friend who is obsessed with cars. I know where that ticket goes.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn, Flame. It seems you've already noticed the role playing subforums, and you can talk with Hukuna about that. If you're also into competitive battling there's the Hall of Champions subforum right above the Grand Hall, too.

If you've any questions to ask, feel free to ask them. Many people here are willing to help. Also, feel free to chat in Reborn's Pokemon Online server, which you can access from the server list on Pokemon Online itself or by the button "Reborn Chat" in the top left corner of the page. Enjoy your stay with us.

Hi Chris! I hope you enjoy your play-through of Reborn, and I will definitely check out your videos. Seems I got here early so i'll bring up a few things.

1. Since your mainstay for being a part of this community is the game itself, I'll start with where your questions should go. There's two ways you can go about asking them.

• You may post any gameplay questions in the Reborn City sub-forum in a constructed thread, where any of Reborn's patrons can assist you with a response.
  • You may also PM Sheep, Vinny, or myself, and the three of us will work diligently to get you your answer.

2. If you want to get connected and meet people, you should definitely consider stopping by the Reborn server on Pokemon Online and say hello. The server serves as this site's chatroom, and most of us are nice folks.

3. Hukuna is this site's role playing forum moderator, and if you -are- considering it, you should definitely get in touch with him.

4. If you are interested in PokeNations - a unique weekly competition - or some of our other tours, the Hall of Champions sub-forum is your place.

5. This one isn't always said, but a recommendation for your YouTube playthrough. Keep your eye out for sidequests. Again, Reborn City sub-forum can help you out.

6. Please do enjoy your stay. If not well....your gonna be stuck here not having any fun. Leaving isn't a thing.

.....and no matter how intoxicated you may ever be. Never assume you have the ability to fly. You don't.

.....and no matter how intoxicated you may ever be. Never assume you have the ability to fly. You don't.

thank the lord I don't drink. I can fly without it!

also ill make sure to do any sidequest I might have done accidentally off screen venturing around (i tend to get antsy and adventurous waiting to record) so ill definitely heed your advice, and thanks for telling me all that! http://www.youtube.com/user/FlameDragoon1 if you really wanna check my videos out. I'm not all that great at doing them, but i try my best!

<- Is Hukuna Sensei, Hiyas! Do feel free to come visit the RP sub-forum if you do get the chance. We would be happy to have you, even if just to read along with our stories etc. As the others said feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about it. anyways, Hukuna Sensai out~