obtaining honney

sandy

i have found NYU in crysolia forrest im trying to obtain honney to get to the scientist sunglasses for the sticker buy nyu wont accept my oran berries' was this changed to only accept candy or am i trying to give him the wrong type of berry?

i have found NYU in crysolia forrest im trying to obtain honney to get to the scientist sunglasses for the sticker buy nyu wont accept my oran berries' was this changed to only accept candy or am i trying to give him the wrong type of berry?

As i learnt today you can buy it from the lapis ward flower shop, might be easier to do

As i learnt today you can buy it from the lapis ward flower shop, might be easier to do

i read that but i only have the monney for 16 and not really got much left to sell so if i need more for what im after im kind of screwed

Snubbull, zigzagoon, scraggy are some pokemons that learn headbutt by leveling up. Catch some combees and they will give you the honey you need just for walking around. Plus you can also sell the extra honey, if you run out of cash :P!

thanks for the advice ziggzaggonns pickup should get me nice items to sell also, scraggy gets pick up? thouhgt it was just moxie, just found a uses for those oran brries traded them to a milktank for some milk :D

Edited by sandy

Sort of off-topic but... how does the Honey mechanic actually work?

I've put honey on the trees, and I forwarded my clock 3 days - but no Pokemon have appeared. So I'm guessing this is not how it works right?

You don't need to change your clock. Just wait literally like 1 minute with the tree offscreen. You'll need to be in game though, then the Heracross and Pinsir will appear.

would have been nice to know last night before i got the glasses, just happy i had enough honney

@xiri i closed the game for 30 minuets and did somthing else and then returned i had to wait like 30 seconds after that for them to appear at the tree, i read somwhere on the fourm that changing the clock dosen't affect the honney trees and the heracross/pinsir

Edited by sandy

You don't need to change your clock. Just wait literally like 1 minute with the tree offscreen. You'll need to be in game though, then the Heracross and Pinsir will appear.

would have been nice to know last night before i got the glasses, just happy i had enough honney

@xiri i closed the game for 30 minuets and did somthing else and then returned i had to wait like 30 seconds after that for them to appear at the tree, i read somwhere on the fourm that changing the clock dosen't affect the honney trees and the heracross/pinsir

Ah I see! Thank you so much!

Sheep's right, you only need wait a couple minutes whether the tree(s) in question are onscreen or not. It should still work even if you leave the northern/southern forest and just hang out on route 1.

Sheep's right, you only need wait a couple minutes whether the tree(s) in question are onscreen or not. It should still work even if you leave the northern/southern forest and just hang out on route 1.

i tryed waiting with the tree on screen for 10 minuets nothing happened