ability:drought

gardevoir:level 67 item:mind plate

moves psychic,calm mind,shadow ball,moonblast

ability:synchronize

stoutland:level 65 item;silk scarf

moves,surf,last resort strength,play rough

ability:scrappy

any tips would be very helpful

i think you could change rapidash to a huge power diggersby (make sure it knows eq), it is very useful and can easily kill some of E and A's pokemon.

1 more thing, for charlotte, your team may be killed easily, hence i encourage you to get pokemon that know sticky web, namely sturdy shuckle or even galvantula(with quick claw if it does not outspeed anything), as sticky web will slow down incoming pokes.

in that case, i think stoutland will not make a use, surf is nerfed to 0.5x in Charlotte's flied, play rough is ineffective on fire types, strength is OK,

Luxuray is not that much useful.it is easily killed espicially by eruption from typhlosion, and cannot withstand Fire movs from XX pokemon, with 1.5x from field and 1.5x from sun and 1.3(1.1) from charcoal if they have it.

i only have surf on stoutland because nobody else can learn surf and there is a bug where you dont need to use all the moves before you can you last resort so stoutland has a very powerful move with silk scarf +stab but i will try to follow your tips :lol:

In the cave before route 3 you can catch some water pokemon like dewgong, change it for your chestnaught just for the fight with Charlotte, and make him to learn rain dance, if you manage to use it, you will destroy the field, plus their pokemon would do not many damage. If you dont have the move rain dance, swanna, gyarados and azumarrill learn it by leveling up.

wont rapidash help with charlotte because of flash fire?

not really my typhlosion has flash fire and he was pritty useless and and i dont mean this in a bad way but yor rapidash's move pool is as bad as my typhlosions for this 3x fire moves and 1 diferent type move i really cant make any recomendation for ccharlote since i dont know what back ups you have but what you have is good for anster and eclipse.

if you have a flying pair it with somthing knows buldose/earthquake and your good to go for charlotte

im not sure why people are recomendng a bug type for a fire gym? can some one explain that?

Edited by sandy