Let us Have Speculation for episode 14

Azeria

El was really familiar with Radomous. I sometimes wonder if Radomous was actually a Team Meteor member, but defected at one point. Or Gossip Gardevoir.

It's highly suspicious that Luna and Gardevoir are apparently great friends, but the two of them just up and left Serra out of nowhere and decided to crash with Radomous. The topic of how Gardevoir and Radomous even became familiar with each other in the first place has never been brought up yet, while Radomous claims that Luna just showed up at the Castle one day (when Gardevoir should have been with her).

I don't even know what the 'lead' they were talking about after rescuing Luna at 7th street was even referring to. But we haven't seen either of them since.

Edited by Alilatias

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also note that waterfall is in agate which we need to rescue titania

I think Waterfall is located in Ametrine. I think Hardy told us this while we first encounter the giant iceberg created by PULSE Avalugg/Glalie

Noel's official gym location is the orphanage. Unfortunately, Sigmund was like nty to that.

Oh okay. Hmm so does that mean Lapis Ward technically had two gyms?

Edited by Xiri

New field effect that when you use surf on poison/murky water a new murky water field effect??

When Surfing + sludge wave to make water murky??

boost poison moves and activate some abilities?

Hydro pump/hydro cannon/ steam eruption to clear the field or any pulse base move from a pokemon with mega launcher?? Like using a huge pump to wash away grime??

How does one cheat a game that hasn't even been made yet -__- everything is speculation right now because the game isn't complete.

I don't even know how programs like RPG Maker works but something like that maybe?

my guess:

maybe with a "give badge" option?

and then the badge appears in it's related slot on the trainer card?

I don't even know how programs like RPG Maker works but something like that maybe?

Wouldn't work. Ame has intentionally scrambled the badges around to prevent people from snooping around to find any future leads. Compare the badges graphic from two recent and different releases and you'll notice that all badges that are unobtainable are generally swapped around per release.

Plus I'm not even sure opening up the game itself will work. I tried looking at the graphics files for any unused assets and I've found nothing. It seems as Ame has either yet to make the assets for future episodes or just didn't add them to the game proper yet.

Edited by Sarun

How does one cheat a game that hasn't even been made yet -__- everything is speculation right now because the game isn't complete.

You can do it because the "badges" thing exists in the game folder.

What doesn't exist is the effects from the badges you can't get (i.e even if you "hack" to have 18 badges, you can't use rock climb, because whatever makes it work, doesn't exist OR it can't be activated yet). Of course, if you know how to script, that's a different story.

But like Sarun said, the badges image are scrambled. If you want an example, Charlotte's badge was Adrienn's badge in episode 12. If you have episode 12, you can check that. You'll have Adrienn's badge instead of Charlotte's.

why do the gym leaders get to have all the fun saphira said in e 13" when that barrier comes so do you" or something in thta context to sigmond which indicates that saphira will harm or even kill him out of curosity why cant we the player do it or be involved some how i know theres a few ppl in rebon i wana knock don a few pegs.

Edited by sandy