Need help to reach 7th street.

Kursze

After I finished the part with Radomus and Cain, battling Arceus, Radomus told me to join him on 7th street. One problem: I can't find it. Nor any area marked with streets I need to go to. There may be a thread about that, but I didn't find one. I searched everywhere. Any help?

There have been multiple threads asking how to find 7th street, but you have to talk to the leader of whichever gang in Lapiz Ward you joined. If you haven't done that sidequest, you have to complete it before being able to access 7th Street.

First you have to the side quest of team aqua and lava, to go to the 7th street there is a secret entrance, I will give you a tip: Its in the same area of the bug gym, I am pretty sure you can find it with that, just ask around. Good luck!

C'mon guys. It's a house. :/

You'll go to the far left from Shelly's Gym. You'll see a house with a recipient in saying there is no more room. If you have completed all of your gang quests, talk to her and enter the mysterious world of the 7th Street.

Wow O-O the Aqua gang leader told me something about 7th street, then quickly mentioned Peridot ward before telling me to go on the corner of 3rd street and Dahlia. Problem? 3rd street looks like it goes in Peridot ward, and I searched for like 2 hours.

Thanks guys :D

So did you actually find it? The post you left is somewhat unclear.

If not then I'm not really doing anything other than repeating what other people have told you, but head to the Lapis Ward. You'll find the building that takes you to 7th street in there.