Hey everyone :)

Amber132

My name is Amber.

I started playing Pokemon in primary school. My sister and I shared

a Game Boy, because my parents wanted to promote filial spirit.

(That went extremely well.) We had Pokemon Blue, but when Yellow

came out, I went crazy. I explained to my father that we had to get it.

He asked why. he said it sounded about the same as Blue. I said it wasn't

the same at all, that Pikachu followed you around and made cute faces and

that you could get Charmander and Bulbasaur and Squirtle. That did not persuade

my father.

There was this group of girls in my class. They used to gang up on me: take my bag

and throw the contents all over the classroom, push me in trashbins. One day, the

leader of the group brought her Game Boy to school and started playing Pokemon Yellow.

She had trouble with Misty’s Starmie. I could tell on her for bringing a Game boy to school.

Instead, I helped her beat the Starmie. From that day, the bullying magically stopped and

I got to play Pokemon Yellow in breaks.

I rediscovered Pokemon in adulthood because of nostalgia, but the original series were too

easy. I have played some good hacks, but Reborn... blew my mind. It may be the only fan-made

Pokemon game I have played that places real restrictions and does not rely on artificial difficulty.

Well, except for some of the puzzles; gosh, who is the troubled, sadistic mind who conceived these things

ahem, yep, anyway. The universe is deliciously dark, and I love the idea that P. are scarce

because of human-caused environmental problems. I love the fact that you get to decide

who to side with, rather than having the game hammer it to you. (I kind of hope that Ame

turns out to be a antagonist of some sort.) I’m currently in Agate circus, and I’m very excited

about what comes next. Sided with Randomus because Elias was obv lunatic.

Alright, granted: Luna might be slightly off the rocker herself, but not in the fanatic way that harms others.

Also, Fern is perfect. Congratulations. The kind of guy who waits until you get out of a gym, all exhausted,

and jumps at you with a team specifically designed to counter the team that counters the gym’s type.

(Now don’t get any ideas, Ame.) And then boasts. And if you win, he says it was by luck. I mean... gosh. His

Roserade. I remember his Roserade when it was just a Roselia. Surviving my Monferno’s fire attacks with

a sliver of health. And then hitting back with Extrasensory. Which caused flinching. Or KO’d.

And you know what? That’s a good thing.

In almost any other game, a fire-type starter would have been enough to lolsweep a rival with a grass team.

But not here. To which I say: FINALLY. Thank you. Bring it on, give me more.

Alright, thanks for listening, hope I fit in.

Edit: Sorry about the initial formatting! I copy-pasted directly from Office (facepalm). Thanks for the welcomes!

Edited by Amber132

• Support Squad

Welcome, first off maybe a bit of formatting is neccessary in that post?

Anywahales, if you wanna join more funr, hop on Pokemon Online and join the reborn server.

Also, drop the sanity for some patience, and if you have any problems hit up Tempest or Vinny.

Finally, feel free to join Pokenations.

I think that's 'bout it.

Hi~

EDIT: I gots a little checklist

Welcome, first off maybe a bit of formatting is neccessary in that post?

This.

Also, Dobby, you're good at this. I've got nothing left to say other than welcome.

Oh, and to #BlameTempest for everything.

Edited by Sheep

Hello Amber! Welcome to Reborn! Hopefully you enjoy your stay with us.

Feel free to check us out on the Pokemon Online server or chatroom if you feel like it.