Stucked in Blacksteam Factory

spitfire

I'm stucked in Blacksteam Factory and can't move on.

I try to break the cells but everytime I try it, Grunt says: "Hey! Leave the Pokemon alone"

I was looking for some guides/tips/youtube and I saw that they talk about a Dito that there isn't in my game.

I upload here my game file, I would appreciate so much if someone can help me with this.

Thanks

EDIT: Save removed cuz no bug.

While I don't know why ditto wouldn't be there, it isn't required to solve the puzzle, just a little extra obtainable. You just need to Use loudred to deafen yourself, use jigglypuff to put the guard asleep (keep in mind that you need Abra 'awake'), and switch between the pokes to I believe fire, ice rock.

he didn't activate the ditto sidequest, and if he doesn't do it soon, it will be lost till later, and this is what you call a puzzle, there are pokemon ready to help you escape, that is correct, loudred makes you deaf for a few seconds, abra teleports other pokemon, jigglypuff puts people asleep, vanitixe uses ice, cynacil uses fire, rock guy (I don't remember his name) uses rocks, lickatung will give you a rare candy if you have ditto there, and makuhita will help ditto escape.

Well you need abra's teleport ability for one secondly fire,ice,and rock that's the only hint im giving but go the the obsidia ward i believe and keep talking to the day care couple eventually you'll get ditto to be there

Edited by Shaun

Thank you for your both help.

At least now I could put guard sleeping, thank you TurboAura.

Derekwst3, I didn't get what you mean by "he didn't activate the ditto sidequest". How can I do it?

The Ditto won't appear unless you've already saved the Daycare couple, if I'm remembering right. As I'm assuming you haven't, you'll have to wait until 7th Street now regardless, methinks.

To activate the quest to save them, you simply need to go and keep talking to them in Obsidia Ward... and I'll leave it to you to figure it out from there.

The Ditto won't appear unless you've already saved the Daycare couple, if I'm remembering right. As I'm assuming you haven't, you'll have to wait until 7th Street now regardless, methinks.

To activate the quest to save them, you simply need to go and keep talking to them in Obsidia Ward... and I'll leave it to you to figure it out from there.

Actually, you have to save the daycare + another pokemon in *something something* Ward. Then = Ditto.

Also, this is no bug, so this doesn't belong here. Moooooo~ ving.

Actually, you have to save the daycare + another pokemon in *something something* Ward. Then = Ditto.

Also, this is no bug, so this doesn't belong here. Moooooo~ ving.

...If I'm assuming you mean the one in Coral Ward, then no, you do not- just the Daycare couple. Since I've avoided saving the one particular Pokemon in Coral Ward, as I had no intention of using it. And Ditto has always appeared in that cage for me regardless of that.

I could be thinking of the wrong Pokemon because I'm a derp but yeah

...If I'm assuming you mean the one in Coral Ward, then no, you do not- just the Daycare couple. Since I've avoided saving the one particular Pokemon in Coral Ward, as I had no intention of using it. And Ditto has always appeared in that cage for me regardless of that.

I could be thinking of the wrong Pokemon because I'm a derp but yeah

The Pokemon in Coral Ward is Happiny.

Doing the Daycare couple and Happiny sidequests makes Ditto appear in the factory, otherwise you'll need to wait to make a certain shady deal in order to get it.