Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Electrike?

sebo3d

Question

First of all, this is my first time posting on this forum. So Hi there!

I can't find Electrike. I've read on a different thread on this forum(Pokemon Location Guide v2) that Electrike spawns next to the first gym, but it doesn't for me. I tried looking for it during the clear day, rainy day, clear night, rainy night, and probably all other combinations of day time and weather as well. Could this be a bug? Or perhaps Ame moved it somewhere else? I will also add that i already beat the gym leader.

Edited by sebo3d

11 answers to this question

I just did a little test. I used my other, old save file(5 Badges) and Electrike did spawned where he supposed to at night during rainy weather. But for some reason, he doesn't spawn on my current save file even though it's a night time and it is raining just like on my other save file.

Edited by sebo3d

The problem is that there are two different types of rain. Electrike will appear next to the gym, before beating Julia, at any time of day, as long as there is a thunderstorm happening. Ordinary rain won't cut it. May or may not need pokesnacks (probably not though).

Edited by Sheep93

Right, i've been keeping changing the date to hopefully change the weather to the thunderstorm. And here's something i don't understand. I've been changing the date from 1st of May, to 30th of November and i never end up changing the weather to the thunderstorm. I understand that Weather in Reborn is randomized weekly, but thunderstorm not showing up for 7 months seems kinda weird, am i really that unlucky?. And it's not just Thunderstorm, i never got sunny(drought?) either. It's been always either clear weather, windy or Rain. That's it.

Edited by sebo3d

You shoud check the TV IG and wait for the forecast. That's the best way to see when something is going to happen. And then you just change the date and bam.

And yes, sometimes you can change the date to 2000 years in the future, and the weather is going to be rainy in my game, since it rains 26/8 on my save .-.

I might just have to tell you, to actually make the changes to the date (and quite possibly weather), you have to enter and exit a building to see the changes.

I'm not sure if that was for me only or not, but I had issues getting a scorching day without entering and exiting a building after changing the time/date every time.