Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Tropius removed in Ep. 12 ?

Serra-chan

Question

Hi !

Today is sunny day and since I restarted for Ep. 12, I thought I could get Tropius early, but I can't find it at its usual spot in Rodochrine jungle (right next to the lever, after the bridge). I destroyed the PULSE, hoping I just needed to do it to unlock Tropius, but still not here.

Has it been removed in the new episode ? I got it in Ep. 11 so it was still there back then.

Edited by Serra-chan

2 answers to this question

Well according to the obtainable list, which you can find here for further reference: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html Tropius is still in the game. Do you have pokesnacks? A lack of these might be the cause of it's absence. Alternatively a different parameter may have been put in place with it, it might have been moved, Ame might have forgotten to remove it from the obtainable list or the event might be bugged. But pokesnacks is the first thing I'd think of.

Edited by Sheep93

Well, I went a little further (since Tropius wouldn't help me against Corey), and then there it is ! It seems to appear after Corey's gym battle and event on Beryl bridge.

Maybe it should be added somewhere in the location's guide ;)

Thanks anyway ! Now, let's catch this lovely dino-banana-thingy <3

EDIT : and yes, you need a Poké-snax to trigger the battle.

Edited by Serra-chan